• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

Sorry Moskeeto, had a couple of hours free this morning so I thought I'd bang these out, they still need a little refining and a couple of helmet variations, the specs and norms are done. If Warishell and Dibbler want to do their bit these are good to go into the IOM right now.
  2. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

I'll make the UV maps for you
  3. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

OK Moskeeto, there're yours, so long as can you do a good job, and texture them really well, no crap, they have to be good and I have to have a say in whether I think they are fit for release. If that's Ok by you and you can live with that, then I'll release the models to you.
  4. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

Sure, you might even want to make some skins for these, I'm not sure if I can be bothered to tex them up to be honest, not sure if there's a demand for FJ soldiers.
  5. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

I've had these fallschirmj
  6. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

I did a US civil war mod a few years back for Mount and Blade and still have all the models and textures, however, they would need a major update and re-model. Its possible, but I'd like to get this done first, with just a few quality models and some decent Spanish Peninsular maps, and try some...
  7. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Still working on this project, although it may take some time to complete. Here is the latest model I've been working on, again still very much WIP, its a British Redcoat c1812, when this is finished I'll move on to the French.
  8. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Making a little more progress with this, here's the rifleman uniform complete with trousers and gaiters, still very much WIP right now, but getting there.
  9. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Well, if people want to help that would be nice.
  10. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

I think it will be a good project, if I can get it off the ground, musket and single shot rifle skirmishing should add something completely different to the game. Anyway here's a tiny little bit of progress (WIP), it still needs a lot of work, but its my take of a 95th Rifles tunic. I think I'll...
  11. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Thanks, made a start with this today by converting the in game German model tunic, by cutting it away and giving it tailcoats, plus I've re-modelled the German Officer cap, which I've just textured, bumped and speced and tried to make it look as battered and worn as possible.
  12. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Been out of modding for a while, due to work commitments, however, I will now be working on a new unreal 3 mod, that will use RO2 as a base to get it going. It will be based on the real adventures of Rifleman Harris of the 95th Rifles during the Napoleonic wars. Just a concept at the moment but...
  13. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Thanks Dibbler, got your PM, I'll contact the guy about making the fallschirmjager skins and models, glad to hear you're almost there with a final release on the ss ones.
  14. Kaminski

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Sorry guys, but it looks like this won't go anywhere without a couple of top rate coders, prepared to put a lot of time and effort into this, that's the sticking point we don't have them or enough of them should I say.:mad:
  15. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Hey Dibler. Here's an upload for the smock variant model, the textures are now changed to smock blurred edge, the shoulder boards and cuff titles removed, new spec and normal map, be nice to see them, in game, you need to change the model loadouts as the shoulder boards are contained on those...
  16. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Thanks Moskeeto, got your texture, I'll combine it with mine tomorrow and post a couple of pics:)
  17. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Yup good work, although its quite right there never were any erbsentarn helmet covers, if you want to send me your peadot 44 jacket texture I'll combine it with the long trousers, gaiters and helmet cover as a variation :) and we can work on this together.
  18. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Thanks Dibler, deal. I'll get to work on those skins and models give me a week or so and I'll start sending them off to you, it would be good to get the smock in game as its pretty iconic from an ss point of view, also winter parkas will be on my list of things to do, great vid by the way and I...
  19. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

Nice work Dibler, if you could upload your single player files so that everyone can have a play around with these that would be great, also, if you think you can get these in MP I'll re-start work on a range of SS models and also supply you with the textures and models for the smock and winter...
  20. Kaminski

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

I'd like to see this get back on track, I'll try contacting everyone again and see what can be done.:)