• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Sesame Street Mutator

This video made my day , Lmao! Im all for a Sesame Street mutator hell ya !
  2. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Summer Achievement Fix - and DLC available!

Thanks for the help mate , it worked fine , i can choose the skins in that way. Cheers.
  3. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Summer Achievement Fix - and DLC available!

A lil help A lil help I bought the steampunk skins pack just a while ago in-game , and they appears now to choose but once i pick one of them and i get into a server , it changes to the default private schneider skin , so if i back to the main menu precisly it is showing the default skin and...
  4. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Summer Sideshow actually starting!

I tip my hat to all of you again TWI crew , this event is brilliant ! I realy love it , even more than the normal specimens. Plz inform when i can buy the new dlc pack , im old ( not joking ) and i have not idea about anything related to "tickets" and such and i feel realy lost when in-game if...
  5. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Final Map KF-RainyDay

Played it on that server and what can i say ? I LOVE IT ! even when i died at the end of the first wave ( now i have practiced more in solo those funky controls ) i did enjoyed the gameplay a lot . Great work Mr. Robot !! , now i have to try that barricade map that i
  6. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Final Map KF-RainyDay

AMAZING VIEW !!! Downloading it Right now and going to test it in that server asap .
  7. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Do you find KF-Bedlam too difficult?

This is right definition ; the guys playing on my clan server ( and me ) found it hard But truly enjoyable and a fair challenge to play . I wish there will be more official maps like this , not saying that the others aren
  8. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Most Frightening Specimen

No multiple votes allowed so i voted sirens , but i could add fleshies to the list ; im gonna share my first impressions about those 2 specimens ( and yet the actual about sirens) : my first game ever , wave 3 and i just joined being a level 0 obviously and totally unaware about any specimen (...
  9. [AU]hatori_hanzo

DCL pack

I like the fireman with the ability to delete fires .
  10. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Portal-Infested Killing Floor Content Released

We had a blast on our clan server with this map . Amazing job TWI!
  11. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Doom III

You
  12. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Doom III

Mr Timur , this is the big one i told ya : Shame that i couldnt take more screens due it killed me in 1 and half slash :P
  13. [AU]hatori_hanzo

KF Doom III

Some screenshots : These are just a few screenshots , i have made tons of them while i was speechless and truly amazed . Endless kudos for you Mr. Marco .
  14. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Beta Map KF-Fallout

Just played it on Tonio
  15. [AU]hatori_hanzo

[SKIN] Sergeant Powers - Umbrella corporationv1

Pretty nice work man ! i like it a lot , why dont you post it at " skins to download" thread ?
  16. [AU]hatori_hanzo

The non-English network thread

Your spanish is perfect Mr Baron , there is just a minor gramatical error : In the part where you type " yo quiero jugar con gente "quien" hablen espa
  17. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Final Map KF-Obsidian-Mission

Is it there any server running this map-mission? i would like to try it with more players online .
  18. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Post your desktop.

19. [AU]hatori_hanzo

More DLC's?

I do strongly aprove this and if it is possible ( only if it is of course , gentlemen from TWI) i would gladly buy a dlc with one character like this : ( in fact im more interested in the lady but since TWI doesn
  20. [AU]hatori_hanzo

Britain Needs YOU

Loved this hahahah. I ranked up your post Mr. Timur .