• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I recooked it after the workshop patch and it worked fine. Now they broke it again? I didn't know.
  2. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Why?
  3. Six_Ten

Updating -- what is it?

Hi, just saw this. It showed up pretty quickly after I uploaded.
  4. Six_Ten

Beta Map [MAP] Battle of Kursk: Belenikhino

I don't know.
  5. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I was just on RGN Server in Ogledow bit ago (60 players in game at the time, it was a blast) and Mike said he got redirect to work. Be sure to delete ALL old versions and get the latest, that does the trick.
  6. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Player files are now in dropbox. Link is in first post of this thread.
  7. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I'm uploading the player files now to my dropbox and I'll make them available to server admins for redirects.
  8. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Join us now on RGN server, its filling up and a great game going on.
  9. Six_Ten

get download failed when i subscribe to level i published

You probably can still play it because you have your original copy on your machine. Move those files out to a temp folder on your desktop and try to play it and you'll probably be unable to.
  10. Six_Ten

Mapping Contest Phase 1 Winners

Counterattack Counterattack What changes did you make and why?
  11. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Thanks! I'll add that right now.
  12. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Update Update Updating Ogledow now to remove the now-unnecessary _Beta designation. From here on out, Steam Workshop will automatically keep you up to date. Apologies to the server admins who went to the trouble of adding the early one; I didn't learn until after ward that the _B15...
  13. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I think the idea with workshop is that you subscribe to custom maps, then when you start RO2 they download automatically, and you dont have to disconnect or redirect or anything.
  14. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

To get Player Files To get Player Files http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php/Red_Orchestra_2_Steam_Workshop With the introduction of the Steam Workshop to Red Orchestra 2, players now have a new way to browse, find, and subscribe to community created content that they like. There...
  15. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I didn't upload them to dropbox, only to Workshop -- let me see if I can find out for you how to get them.
  16. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

i dont know how to give the player files, but i was just in RGN server and theyre running it,
  17. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

okay player files are in workshop and server files are at first post in this thread
  18. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

I'm with you. I'm looking forward to one great game on Ogledow and one on Kursk with a full server and a cold beer for the good old days. After that who knows. Rebuilding the files now then I'll publish and upload.
  19. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

ffs hang in there, the only reason I'm doing the beta then final version is for guys like you who helped develop it.
  20. Six_Ten

Beta Map Ogledow

Yes.