• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Tree, squares! oh my!

Anyone telling me how to actually solve this? ive had it with the mod version aswel! :(
  2. C

Sig's Everywere!

Welcome to my sig thread, if you need a sig just say so and i will make one for you, i don't prefer video sig's but it doesnt really matter what kind of sig you want, just ask. :) | Examples | ( Updated ) ( More examples coming soon )
  3. C

Anyone up for an Vietnam mod?

Well anyone? iam thinking of setting up one.
  4. C

Steam Roxorz?

God, iam sorry i just had to post this, anyway what do you guys think of steam? And watch this http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou its so funny!
  5. C

Sigh.. well?

Its almost march, still no release date, i just think it will come out march 1, just becouse i want it, real real bad.. How bad do you want it?
  6. C

Modern Combat Mod.

Yes, i was thinking of this when i woke up, what about some of us modders out there create a realistic modern time shooter for ostfront? i was thinking iraq setting or something. Why?, becouse it roxorz.
  7. C

Will we see another one?...

Will we see an second trailer sometime soon? iam dieing to see more of the game.
  8. C

Grass and tree's etc..

Question time! Q : In the mod version i had troubles with sprites i think, they had these black lines around them, specially with tree's and bushes, is this adressed or was it an option i could not find to turn off?. Q : Will the grass on RO-Hedgehog still look so damn flat? or have you made...
  9. C

System Requirements

Ok, no crap like in the last thread, could the dev's please give me the system requirements, this way i can see if i can upgrade before the actual game is released. I got this rig : ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256mb ( Overclocked to an X800XT ) 1024mb DDR Ram 2.0 Ghz Amd Xp 64-bit Any guesses on the...
  10. C

Trucks, Jeeps and Tanks.

Trucks / Jeeps : Q : Will there be any? Q : If yes will you be able to shoot while driving/sitting? Tanks : Q : Will you be able to sit on the side of the tank? Q : Will you be able to trow grenades into the tank while the hatches are open? Thanks. in advance.
  11. C

Aiming Date?

I know this question gets corny but is there any aiming date for the release of Red Orchestra: Ostfront ?
  12. C

Thanks RO-Team

Ok, this may be random but i just wanted to say that i love it how the way things will be, ive never had the chance to play RO becouse i did not have Unreal Tournament 2004, now i'm finnaly getting to play RO! i can't wait! :eek: i wanted to post this seeing almost all the negative reactions...
  13. C

Question's i want answered.

Hello! First of all i wanto introduce myself, iam CamperJoe. im here to ask some questions about red orchestra, becouse i want them answered offcourse. Q : What will be the price of buying Red-Orchestra on Steam? Q : Will the playermovements be less "Choppy" then in early'er version's? Q ...