• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

where the fun

well then perhaps the fact that you do not have any mut's is the problem. You need one mut, a default kf mutator i believe inorder to get perks to run.
  2. S

lvl5 minimum for suicidal

while this may work, i would say a minimum of 75 hours. I only have 67 hours logged according to steam, yet i know people with easily 4-5x my # of steam hours who just don't play as well. Anyway, i still say it should be a mutator to restrict levels, that way you can just add a mutator to your...
  3. S

Beserker suggestions

scarface just because they have guns doesn't mean they'll use them. Lets look at the USMC. They use guns but also are trained in hand to hand combat, why? to help them fight off enemies that are to close where shooting them could involve unintended casualties(think guy rushes you with a hostage...
  4. S

yes i read all your posts. No i don't agree with the solution you tried to implement. It is however obvious you didn't read all of mine. I did say i wouldn't honestly care if there was a mutator or a feature added to the ADMIN controls to dictate this. Oh and playing doom2fin wasn't learning the...
  5. S

wow, no offense but you're a prick trying to force this. Even if they don't have a level 5 perk, they should be allowed on suicidal. Hell i started out on suicidal, enjoyed it and so did my teammates and we had a blast. I did join during the free weekend and what's your point? Oh and about...
  6. S

Weapons on the floor

so true, i agree totally there. Especially when a new players is a medic. Im generally the only one on my team giving them money(on normal/hard). I do hate people who stockpile weapons on hard that don't share. Onlything i find more annoying is people who take my weapon(m14 when im medic) and...
  7. S

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

nope nope, i've had them rage from around the corner without a LOS on me ever. If they are within a certain vicnity of you they will rage. On Some shopping mall map, near the stairs, i've heard FP's rage from below me. So it is entirely possible to make em rage w/o seeing you. Just think of...
  8. S

Lack of Competetive play = complacent playstyles?

heh, that is true that most of the farmed perk levels are horrid players. However, i find that they farm them until level 3(they generally stop because of the huge requirement of over 1 mil damage or some such). Ramboing is good enough generally in public games. Hell i have to resort to it in...
  9. S

Tactics Best way to get welding points up?

hm.. i do believe the zed's die after certain amount of time thing does happen if you keep them welded out to long. I can only think of welding a door shut for poundamonium. I got about 15k weld points in ~10 minutes doing this with another support on westlondon near the gate. We had about 20...
  10. S

Killing Floor WTF?! Moments.

my best wtf moment. london hard, 2 people left, me*a medic* and another medic. in the street with the hotel, we're down near the gate. Patriarch is near the buses shoots a rocket at the same instant we go into zed time. Me being alot closer to the gate and my medic farther back to stay safe, i...
  11. S

Hosting a Mayhem Event

was very fun reim x.x if only there was more cash to go around, we had it very close a few times on gas station haha... i think you dropped to like 15 hp at one point from the scrakes. im {NO}Sp
  12. S

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

it does work, i did it as a medic, 3 shot a fp with the lar. Hard to do it alone, i spent 10 minutes kiting them around the map but thats only because all other 5 people died on me and left. Easiest way to gain alot of demo damage or easy beserk damage. Demo is quite obvious for westlondon. Spam...
  13. S

Hosting a Mayhem Event

honestly glad you did blow them up, that map is such a horrid map and that was my first time playiing it... if only they didn't revote it in again -.-. honestly i think that it would've worked better if we started off on hard then to suicidal&ramp up the starting cash a bit. 100 isn't enough...
  14. S

Hosting a Mayhem Event

if they have it up by 4, then in 1 hour and 45 minutes and counting from this post. be interesting, can't wait for it as long as i don't run out of memory like i did before x.x
  15. S

Support could be more powerful?

now now now, do not put medic in the same boat as firebug/berserker. Medic may lack the raw damage, but the dot&survivability is what makes medic key. Hell i know for a fact that i've survived past first wave with level 5 medic on suicidal only because i can outrun the zeds. The speed is key...
  16. S

The Dreaded "T" Key

sometimes thats the only way to do it, hell i know with most of my weapons i don't reload until im out of ammo in the clip. That is only because if i don't kill them midway through the clip, im putting as much damage as possible into them before they kill me(usually play hard suicidal or normal...
  17. S

Stupid Teammates? -.-

mmhm, was after the free weekend, me and my buddy were playing on a normal game(we were still a bit new hehe), guy who is level 3 is bashing us because we're level 1&2's (me medic and him ss), and this kept happening till about wave 9 where he wouldn't help us against the 2 fp's+other misc mobs...
  18. S

I can join Club 6 now

well no offence joe, but in a single game on normal long(any map w/o mutators), after wave 2-3, you can easily expect on a 6 man server about 30-40 stalkers a wave. So figure starting at 3*7=210 stalkers on a long normal game on average i'd guess. even so, it'd only take 100 games at that rate...
  19. S

Doom2-final no longer on whitelist

whilst i agree that this map is a horrid design, its a good beginner map, or just a casual laid back map for the kicks and giggles. I honestly used this map to grind a few levels*not demo either, was support, and only for level 2*. No way to fix this map really, to much demo spam. by wave 5, we...
  20. S

Doom2-final no longer on whitelist

mmhm, how come when i look at the white list, last page*ie the same post*, i dont see the map removed, basically the last 2 paragraphs of your post are not on his post, so yeah.