• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

RS Question about helmets

I played the beta and I wonder Whether or not helmets used to protect from head shots and fall. Was this a feature? Does it still happen?
  2. L

Please add RO2 theme song to main menu.

I really loved RO2 theme song that played in the main menu but I have also fallen in love with RS theme! I'm sure there are many players who would like to have the RO2 song back together with RS theme. It could be added in several ways: one could be to randomize the songs when the game starts...
  3. L

[Question] SingleVoiceVariation=True

SingleVoiceVariation=True in ROEngine. This line has driven me crazy, I don
  4. L

Steam needs to convert the game content

So tried to run my game and got this: Steam needs to convert the game content for "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad" to a new, more efficient format. This will require an Internet connection and a few minutes time. What in the name of the internet is this? I am so afraid it will conflict...
  5. L

[Fix] Map crashes fixed.

As few may know, I am the guy whom game crashed on every map except Apartments, Grainelevator, Spartanovka and Butovo (custom map). I have had this problem since the first patch and had recently given up on the game, waiting for a new patch (the problem persisted in the current beta). For...
  6. L

[Error] My name, stats and servers gone.

The game shows -1 or an insane number of players in server browser. I can join via steam server browser but now my rank is 1 and my name is player. Help please.
  7. L

[Question] Custom maps disappearance.

My newly downloaded custom maps, disappear from cache folder in my documents after rebooting my pc :/. Anybody has a clue why could this happen? Note that the maps still figure in my cache.ini BD791B7249722982D97560B1AB83E521=TE-Butovo-B3_FixTest A12F956C4EAA78F30DD3719969F7F0AC=Props_Butovo...
  8. L

[Crash] And yet it crashes!

The crashes started more than a month ago. I have provided my bmp files and since then I stopped playing in the hope for the next patch to fix my problem. Todays patch did NOT fix anything. I used to enjoy the game a lot and I think that I am in my right to be given a solution or some...
  9. L

[Error] Can't change Gore Level to Full Gore

Since today
  10. L

[Rare] Can

So this is an strange problem. I was a regular of this server The Dedicated - Custom Weapons - Sentry Bot -Slots - LVL 20 but since Saturday I am the only who is not able to join it, I can
  11. L

[Error] No bullet decals

Yes, like it sounds. I have my settings on ultra except for shadows (medium) and antialiasing off. It all started since the last patch, I have tried deleting my Roengine.ini and others, nothing seems to fix this. Help would be very appreciated.
  12. L

Wall decals

Well. I was wondering if there should be decals when my bullets hit a wall because I can not see any. I see the impacts on bodies but not walls. Is that fine or I am suffering of a bug?
  13. L

I love

The Russian charging scream in a 64 player match. Yes.
  14. L

[Error] Cant connect to servers.

So i got the game and when I want to connect to any server. It stays in connecting screen forever! I have tried connecting by console too. Help please!
  15. L

Facial animation?

So i noticed that players don
  16. L

Weapon shot out of your hand.

Does RO2 has this feature?