• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Impagliazzo

Tactics Tips on solo suicidal please?

So after the 3rl they are throwing xboxes at zombies? I knew the PS3 would win the next gen(etics) war! :rolleyes:
  2. Impagliazzo

The next KF update hopes and dreams thread

Friendly fire? On pub? That's not very good. If they decide to make it that way (unlikely) they would probably go for something like 25% FF. :D LOL Yeah... However I have no idea if the LAW should be for the Support or Demo. It sounds more like Demo, but it should be more powerful, it...
  3. Impagliazzo

Beserker Melee Damage Reduction

Or Zerkers could just armor-tank like medics against ONLY physical damage. And they could body-tank a little more physical damage too. That way a Zerker could be the one to tank the FP sometimes, it would be even better than the medic.
  4. Impagliazzo

Melee weapons have poor hitting sounds.

I wanna hear the sound of the Axe hitting the Bloat's belly. LOL I wasn't aware of this! This needs a fix.
  5. Impagliazzo

Level 7?

Agree. Another level, perk and difficulty are always welcome! :D
  6. Impagliazzo

Melee weapons have poor hitting sounds.

Yes, the Katana has a air-cutting woosh. But when it hits the zombie you don't hear their flesh ripping apart, or a sound you'd expect (not realisticly) from a cut. I'm not sure the other melee weapons have this problem, however I can't remember a brutal sound of body impact when using the Axe...
  7. Impagliazzo

Beserker Melee Damage Reduction

Zerkers are pretty strong in their attack. But I compeltely agree in the defence area, specially against melee attacks. You seem to loose health pretty quickly. I love as a Zerker jumping the Husk fire, speeding up towards him and cutting his head off with the Katana, awesome playing :).
  8. Impagliazzo

Any dedicated servers running KF-Surv?

FilthCross it is! (I guess). Awesome map.
  9. Impagliazzo

Flickering Lights

Flickering lights add great tension, I love them. However, if you have an actual sight problem with them, that's a no go.
  10. Impagliazzo

Medic recoil omission

I'm having great fun being a Ninja Medic on Suicidal Bloated London. Everybody dies I get to run and kill mobs with the Katana for like half an hour. People get bored and log off, lol.
  11. Impagliazzo

Any dedicated servers running KF-Surv?

Off topic: I played on a nice map, really big, it was a closed subway, really dirty, really great artwork and level design, hard to hold. Some parts of it you could get inside the subway train. Anyone know the name? I wish servers only ran nice beautiful maps, I hate lame designed maps and...
  12. Impagliazzo

Support could be more powerful?

Stewie: Heeeey! A Rocket Launcher! Brian: Noooooo... It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies... :p Curious to use the LAW more often :D
  13. Impagliazzo

What do you mean?
  14. Impagliazzo

Well, as expected, the Support needs Shotgun damage... I'm not sure the LAW is a shotgun.
  15. Impagliazzo

I didn't know Support had a bonus for the LAW. I thought that was Demolitions territory. :D
  16. Impagliazzo

My Christmas Wishlist

I guess you're right, how about a Jetpack though? :rolleyes: I'm screwed... Hell no! *jetpacks away* But don't you think the medic should have a weapon or device for emergency short term crowd control? That's the need, whatever fits best.
  17. Impagliazzo

As people said in this thread, to not ignore your weaknesses... I mean, carrying two shotungs is stupid? I do it all the time :p.
  18. Impagliazzo

Best 6 LvL 6 vs Pat Suicidal?

What about the Scout and the Spy? Just jump on the top of the pat yelling BOINK, uncloak with the spy behind him and BAM... Backstab.
  19. Impagliazzo

Steak and more! Read on if you're intrigued

Just one thought: WE HAVE NO FLYING MOBS! Think about it :p.
  20. Impagliazzo

Medic recoil omission

;) Agree.