• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. beerhead

Server 3rd person issues

hi was just wondering if any of you server owners/admins can confirm if this [Engine.GameInfo] bAttractAlwaysFirstPerson=False set to True "fixes" some ppl getting the 3rd person view upon connection or after death respawn
  2. beerhead

Server Dedicated Server Votemutator = perk problem

Ok ,so gave the new patch and the patch that was suppose to fix that patch few days now to settle. And i'm wondering if some server owner or admin or TWi representative can confirm that this http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42229 mut still works for them and still have...
  3. beerhead

Listen server = NO perks???

was just trying to launch listen server...NO mutators at all, stock maps only, and unknown steam error prevent... so after that i did verify integrity of game cache , did defragment cache files , did deleted registry blob and run defragment again and when i launched the listen server and got...
  4. beerhead

Server How to Edit the in game chat lines?

not sure if its possible , but i would like to edit some of the chat lines on the server that comes with voice command or game it self (death msg's), you know when someone spams the money command ,than on the chat appears "give me some money" , how can i edit it so it will say for example: "i'm...
  5. beerhead

Poll: lv6 zerker for the upcoming update

spawns with katana , yes no be able to choose since the other perks spawns with the "better" weapon ,i find it unfair that berserkers needs to suffer with the chainsaw? Yea i know, you probably going to say its for wave 1 only and than you going sell it anyway,but i have on mind the mission...
  6. beerhead

Hybrid mutator?

hi, i have seen and tried all kinds of mutators (Husks,Scrakes,Patty's) and was searching if there is some, that would mix them together,but couldn't find any,so was just wondering if some of you skilled guys that made these mutators would be able to make "hybrid mutator" that would spawn...
  7. beerhead

MAP VOTING- idk how to name it :)

hi i was looking around ,asking few guys and since i couldn't find it and they and myself don't know if it already exists or if there is some workaround i'm going to just post here.Please if you know it exists or you know how to do it explanation will be very appreciated i'm looking for some...
  8. beerhead

just idea for character pack

i saw somewhere there was thread someone would like to have the guy with monocle and someone from TWI said that it would cost 10K to make it and it is not profitable to make character packs,so i was just wonder if you guys make new character pack give them some ability so more ppl would buy it...
  9. beerhead

Server MACHINE PISTOL mutator

does anyone know how to get this one to work?