• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Server Okay now I'm starting a thread (ports problem)

Hey, my friends can't join my server. But I have portforwarded the needed ports correctly but they don't seem to be open. And when I check if they are open using a website , the connection is refused... I don't know what the problem is... I have entered the correct static ip adress etc. And when...
  2. V

(idea) KFAirStrafe

Hey can anyone make a mutator for player movements in air? With this air strafe mutator you can strafe in the air, being able to bunnyhop as in cs1.6 YouTube - bkz goldhop with colt 2:10 Then you can bind the 'jump' to mwheelup and you can bhop. It would be nice if somebody can make this!
  3. V

A crawler during zed-time reminds me of..

The Decepticon jumping from behind a sandhill from the Transformers movie That was on my mind when i saw a crawler running towards me in zed-time :D 1:27 YouTube - Transformers - Trailer [HD]
  4. V

A crawler during zed-time reminds me of..

The Decepticon jumping behind a sand hill from the Transformers movie :P Did you also see that? :D 1:27 YouTube - Transformers - Trailer [HD]