• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Squad The Devilz Organization Servers [Need Staff]

Hi Nightroad, I want to be member but your links doesn't work. Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VirgilG/
  2. V

Server Okay now I'm starting a thread (ports problem)

Yeah thanks, but now i looked my router NAT settings up again and the ports' protocols have changed :S Very weird because i left it like that when i shut down the pc. Now i have the correct ports, but it still doesn't work. **** me. christmas. http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/990/ports2.png
  3. V

87.208.78.228 is my pub ip adress
  4. V

Hey, my friends can't join my server. But I have portforwarded the needed ports correctly but they don't seem to be open. And when I check if they are open using a website , the connection is refused... I don't know what the problem is... I have entered the correct static ip adress etc. And when...
  5. V

Throwable glowsticks

hmm maybe not glow sticks, but a pistol that can shoot a light source in the air if you need help ^^ useful in farm etc, so u can see where players are!
  6. V

KF_Freaktrips issue! cant join any servers now....

omg i have this same problem too!!! i cant joint my dedicated server because of this.... the downloading percentage goes above 100%..... ex 2000%/100% and it doesnt stop.. how to fix this?
  7. V

Level Design KF-KillBox

hey this is a nice (beginner) map :) ive played ur map 1day ago!
  8. V

Final Map KF-Chthon

erm ts, why did you use the eye as an imglink?
  9. V

(idea) KFAirStrafe

Okay thx, so this mutator is impossible to make? I dont know how to modify air control exactly ... Can you explain ?
  10. V

(idea) KFAirStrafe

Hey can anyone make a mutator for player movements in air? With this air strafe mutator you can strafe in the air, being able to bunnyhop as in cs1.6 YouTube - bkz goldhop with colt 2:10 Then you can bind the 'jump' to mwheelup and you can bhop. It would be nice if somebody can make this!
  11. V

Randomly freezes/stutters

ghehe making a thread and being the only 1 posting in ur thread with 5 total posts, LOL. well im glad your problem is solved. i have this problem too and its very annoying. im gonna try to fix it too! :)
  12. V

A crawler during zed-time reminds me of..

The Decepticon jumping from behind a sandhill from the Transformers movie That was on my mind when i saw a crawler running towards me in zed-time :D 1:27 YouTube - Transformers - Trailer [HD]
  13. V

A crawler during zed-time reminds me of..

The Decepticon jumping behind a sand hill from the Transformers movie :P Did you also see that? :D 1:27 YouTube - Transformers - Trailer [HD]