• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ScarFace

Romero Mod

I think it would be cool to play a mod where the zombies ONLY die if you get a head shot. Like how all of Romero's movies depict. Thoughts?
  2. ScarFace

[Game] Mafia 2

Does anyone know when mafia 2 is set for U.S. release on PC??
  3. ScarFace

Tangentially related

I am coming to the KF community for some suggestions. Because I need a video card to play KF I figured it was related enough to ask the community. My current card an ATI 3870x2 is on the fritz. (Card stats 1 gig of GDDR3 ram and 512 bit, actually due to 2 processors on the card its 512 x 2 and...
  4. ScarFace

King of the Hill Mode

Imagine an area approximately 50ft x 50ft or smaller or larger depending on the difficulty level. This is the "safe" area. Perhaps outside of this area is lava, deadly gases, or anything that makes you lose health for one reason or another. A continuous stream of zeds approaches from all...
  5. ScarFace

Optimum Loadout for Support

Since the support has heaviest carrying capacity I'm wondering what you weapons you guys use to fill the last of his blocks? Obviously, everyone carries some combination of shottie/hunting shottie/and AA12. Assuming you don't use hunting and AA12 what weapon do you pick for the last spot and...
  6. ScarFace

Simple nerf for sharpie

Everyone knows that the sharpie is way over powered. I think the follow nerf could go a long way in balancing him out. If you miss a zeds head and get a body shot instead of head shot it will stun most of the enemies. Also if you head shot the scrake with the LAR it will stun him too. This a...
  7. ScarFace

Why is there no Husk in Sandbox?

I loaded up sandbox mode with my friends last night. I increased the waves to 15 and increased the zombies spawned from 32 to 60...it made for a greatly increased game experience. All of my perks are lv 6 so I don't care about not being able to level any more. Getting to my question there was...
  8. ScarFace

Husk doesn't appear in sandbox mode??

I loaded up sandbox mode with my friends last night. I increased the waves to 15 and increased the zombies spawned from 32 to 60...it made for a greatly increased game experience. All of my perks are lv 6 so I don't care about not being able to level any more. Getting to my question there was...
  9. ScarFace

Dropping unneccessary pounds

Every perk starts out with the following basic equipment: the knife and the 9mm and these two weapons account for 1 block of weight (not counting the grenades). I suggest letting the player be able to drop these 2 weapons or sell them, thus freeing up 1 more block of weight. I know I've been...
  10. ScarFace

Heavy Assualt Perk

This thread gave me an idea: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=38314 Heavy assault perk has two weapon teirs. Teir 1 - something like a a M249/M60. Pretty much inaccurate if shooting from the hip. To be useful you either have to crouch or lay down (would require new...
  11. ScarFace

Terminator 2 shottie

Just tossing this out there. That lever action shottie that Arnie uses in Terminator 2 when he's on the harley chasing John Conner and the T1000 is simply bad ***. I love the swinging reload and I think it would be a pretty cool animation if implemented correctly into KF. Idea #1 - Make it a...
  12. ScarFace

Shaving time off a reload animation?

Not sure if anyone knows this but..... The two guns that I know this works for are the hunting shotgun and the m79. If you fire both barrels or 1 grenade the reload animation starts, which is pretty long, espeically if you have some zeds after you. However, once the gun is empty if you...
  13. ScarFace

Rage Dart

I know alot of people have talked about having the zerker have a rage boost or a speed boost at times. I was thinking as a way to increase inter-perk play, you could have the medic gun shoot a dart that is a speed/stamina bonus dart giving a temporary increase in speed and perhaps strength...
  14. ScarFace

Commando gets shafted

With the sharpshooter, firebug, support, and demo they all get increases in damage respective to their level....so level 1 you get 10% bonus, level 2 20%...so on and so forth. So at level 6 the above mentioned perks all top out at plus 60% damage with their perk weapons. So my question is why...
  15. ScarFace

The "Chucker"

"The Chucker" is a speciman that I was thinking would work well in KF. I'm thinking stalker size but maybe a little wider because he's really strong and he has the same cloaking ability. His main role is to split up the group from a defensive position. For example, he comes into your group...
  16. ScarFace

Ammo Box Question

So I was playing the other day and I finished a wave and headed for the trader. I was able to buy all of my ammo; however, I didn't have enough money to fill up all of my grenades. As I'm leaving the trader I see a shiny green ammo box. I was thinking cool...get that extra grenade. I run over...
  17. ScarFace

Combo Man Perk

Every perk has 8 or so attributes or bonuses that go along with that perk. An idea I've been thinking about would be the combo man perk. You only get 2 or 3 attributes TOTAL instead of 8; however, the combo man can pick a limited amount of bonuses from multiple perks. Let's say bonuses on...
  18. ScarFace

Improving the Demolitions close quarter functionality.

Due to the demo man being the newest perk I've been playing it some lately. I was thinking it would be a good addition to add different types of grenades to the demo's arsenal instead of the standard explosive kind. In the military all types of grenades exist, explosive, smoke, anti-personnal...
  19. ScarFace

Easier way to kick?!?!?

I've been running listen servers on my computer since the game came out. I know how to login as administrator and how to kick people. However, some people that join have names with special characters or odd characters that aren't found on the keyboard. To kick an individual the admin MUST...
  20. ScarFace

Medic Trouble

Does anyone have trouble seeing if their teammates have full health or not when they are moving around. Obviously when they are really hurt its easy to see, but when they have almost full health lets say 90 or so its hard to tell, at least for me anyways if its completely full or not when they...