• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ScarFace

Bolt cam

and flamer fire
  2. ScarFace

Charged up melee attack system for certain weapons like in RO

I know...but I just got borderlands...and OMG is it addictive.
  3. ScarFace

Charged up melee attack system for certain weapons like in RO

Well there is already 2 attacks for melee weapons...regular and alt fire. The alt fire in my opinion anyways is a "charged up" harder swing than normal. I don't see this as adding much if anything to the game. I never play zerker anymore either....actually i never play KF anymore :(
  4. ScarFace

[Poll] Next Update

I voted never. Not that I don't think there won't be any more fixes for balance and stuff, which was promised, but I don't think we'll see anything like the likes of heavy metal or level up. So in short I think we'll see some balance fixes and bug fixes, maybe a new map or two, but no more new...
  5. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

I agree they are both great zeds. They are the priority ones that need to be taken out first, they add more to game play, and they make the game harder, which is always a good thing. That is why I'm arguing for maybe 1 or 2 more of them. I admit that ranged zeds would make playing some...
  6. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

You keep saying a TON of ranged zeds...dude right now there are ONLY 2 RANGED zeds (bloat doesn't count in my mind cause the bile range is so short). The Husk we see at wave 2 and the siren doesn't appear until wave 4. No one suggested a "ton" of ranged zeds just maybe 1 or 2 more. Even if...
  7. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

In short your argument is: i'm a zerker so i should only have to use melee weapons. That is like saying I'm a support so I should NEVER heal b/c that is the medics job. It makes no sense and it is much to rigid to be realistic. I don't know a zerker who doesn't rely on his 9mm or other more...
  8. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

I gotta disagree. If done properly the firebug's list is just as long as the zerkers if you add the Husk to his list. Matter of fact the husk has to be added to his list of difficult enemies to kill considering the FB cannot effectively kill the husk with his main weapon, thus requiring a...
  9. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

Again your wrong. The katana weighs 3 blocks and the xbow 10, which allows the zerker to deal with both melee and ranged zeds. I don't see the problem and am confused as to how the zerker would be unplayable if he has the ability to deal with both melee and ranged zeds?? Not to mention he has up...
  10. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

I think that is exactly what this game needs to avoid. Ranged specimans suck for the zerker....great...that's b/c NOT ALL CLASSES should be gods. They are supposed to have weak points. That is why everyone hates the sharpie...b/c he has no weaknesses. This game should be a system of checks...
  11. ScarFace

Medic weapon combos.

I usually start as commando and buy the scar and the bullpup, then if I switch to medic I buy the medic gun. So I can fire: Scar 20 Pup 40 Medic 40 _______________ 100 shots before I need to reload, NOT counting my 9mm. That is a great load out in my opinion. And usually...
  12. ScarFace

When Patty dies

OMG...LOL. Classic.
  13. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

Well everyone and their brother on this forums keeps saying that suicidal is so easy and KF needs to be harder. Well ranged attack specimens would definitely do that. Also I never play zerker as it is an underpowered class. Why put myself in jeopardy for no reason when I can kill the zeds...
  14. ScarFace

Romero Mod

Haha...first time I don't use the search function it bites me in the a$$. ScarFace's sincerest apologies.
  15. ScarFace

Romero Mod

I think it would be cool to play a mod where the zombies ONLY die if you get a head shot. Like how all of Romero's movies depict. Thoughts?
  16. ScarFace

New specimen? Why?

I believe the mechanics of the game only allow the specimens to follow a path towards an enemy. Hence why they are all so stupid and mindlessly walk towards you. The programming/coding doesn't allow the zeds to do run and gun tactics. I mean if they did the husk would be very hard to kill if...
  17. ScarFace

Semi-auto vs full auto

18. ScarFace

Perk level selection

Even if the L6 sharpie was a noob that would still be almost impossible and if they had any skill whatsoever, it would be totally impossible.
  19. ScarFace

Semi-auto vs full auto

Although you are correct about the M16A1 being reduced from full auto during Vietnam to a 3 round burst (M16A2) but I think it's a little different comparing real life combat, where you could actually die, to a video game where if you die you get to come back at then end of the wave. The stress...
  20. ScarFace

KF's British idioms explained

Hahah....I believe "dick cheese" is the medical term for that too....haha.