• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

PC Drop System: Steam Overlay

Expect one item I never got an item after any round. However if you open the steam overlay during the after action report you always get a white flatcap. (It does not show up in the inventory afterwards) I made a short video...
  2. I

Beta Map [BETA] KF-BioticsLab-UK

This is the first BETA version of the BioticsLab UK. Please let us know about any bugs or feedback about the map. We also want to thank all the Closed Beta Tester for their awesome feedback! Known Issues: Shadows of some lights disappear Trader trigger interacts with door trigger sometimes
  3. I

Level Design Point Light Dynamic Shadow Problem

Hey, Has somebody also noticed that the dynamic shadows of the point light are not working properly? I already tried nearly everything to fix it but nothing seems to work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dOHgzCTlg Cheers!
  4. I

KF Project Santa

Dear KF community! www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tez2hnD3Q Christmas is approaching and IJC Development is inviting you all to participate in Project Santa. What it is? It
  5. I

[Game Type] IJC Zed Defend Closed Beta

Hello Community! As Jack said there will be something new soon and it’s now time to reveal our new project! A new gammode! It is inspired by COD’s Nazi Zombies but still is different. You have to stand against infinite Waves of Zeds, which get harder from wave to wave. There is...
  6. I

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Hi Community, New Stuff is coming, help us to release it! In order to get the new weapon unlocked we have to reach 1000 likes on our facebook page. Until then you can vote for your most favorite weapon. The most liked Weapon will be released for FREE. As we already got a lot of suggestions in...
  7. I

IJC Whats Next? [New Weapon]

Hi Community, New Stuff is coming, help us to release it! Thompson M1A1 - YouTube In order to get the new weapon unlocked we have to reach 1000 likes on our facebook page. Until then you can vote for your most favorite weapon. The most liked Weapon will be released for FREE. As we already...
  8. I

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

IJC Weapon Pack Latest version: IJC Weapon Pack White V2.7 Wanna be a BETA tester and see the latest weapons first? Sign up now! Join us: IJC Development on Facebook (Like us to get specials and the latest news) IJC Development Home The KillingFloor Weapon Pack adds 5 new high...
  9. I

Code Extend KFPawn & KFGUI with Mutator

As nearly everyone knows Jack and Me are working on a weaponpack. Now nearly everything is finished expect some script bug. Ok to solve the problem with the dual pricing of the mk23 i have to add some code to the KFPawn and to the KFBuyMenuSaleList and KFBuyMenuInvList script. Also i have to...
  10. I

New Weapon: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle Now that I have fixed all the problems of the MK23, Jack Carver and me decided, that it was time to work on a new weapon. We thought the medic needs an aditional weapon in his inventory. So here's the M7A3. You guys can expect something soon ;)!! Jack Carver and me...
  11. I

A new weapon for the Firebug

Hi Yesterday I have got an idea for a weapon for the FireBug. Maybe it is more and trap like the pipe bomb. Basically it is an long pipe with 3 nozzles on it. This pipe is attached to an 10 liter propane tank. If you place this thing on the floor the propane gas comes out of the nozzles and...