• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Horzine Daily Mercenary Tasks (Daily Drop Criteria)

It would also be cool to have some kind of community challenges which give the players a reward like in Battlefield or Payday.
  2. I

PC Drop System: Steam Overlay

Expect one item I never got an item after any round. However if you open the steam overlay during the after action report you always get a white flatcap. (It does not show up in the inventory afterwards) I made a short video...
  3. I

Possible planned Bosses/Zeds in new KF2 promo

The images are from the new playsation trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekgFdn8Xt8&feature=youtu.be
  4. I

KF 1016: Hotfix available

My game also crashed after the update. I reinstalled it and it worked fine then.
  5. I

Beta Map [BETA] KF-BioticsLab-UK

You guys already found the triggers (they are visible in-game atm) ;)
  6. I

I uploaded the wrong map, in BETA 02 this should be fixed :)
  7. I

Should be up now :)
  8. I

This is the first BETA version of the BioticsLab UK. Please let us know about any bugs or feedback about the map. We also want to thank all the Closed Beta Tester for their awesome feedback! Known Issues: Shadows of some lights disappear Trader trigger interacts with door trigger sometimes
  9. I

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

Yea got all your messages! Really great feedback! We already fixed most of the issues expect the shadow pop up of the lights. :)
  10. I

Ok I just sent out all the invites, I hope I have not forgotten somebody (if so please let me know). We will also update the Screenshots of this thread soon as the old ones are already really old. @mmnicolas: That sounds like a great idea!
  11. I

Level Design Combining Static Meshes: Issues & Questions

If two collision meshes are too close together (like 0.2 Units) or if they touch each other UDK will crash, make sure to leave some space between them ;)
  12. I

Just send everything you find per pm.
  13. I

Ok the next Beta version is finished, if you want to test it just leave a post and I will send it to you! :)
  14. I

Level Design Any Possibility to load old meshes and brushes

This should help you: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=108146
  15. I

Level Design Point Light Dynamic Shadow Problem

Hey, Has somebody also noticed that the dynamic shadows of the point light are not working properly? I already tried nearly everything to fix it but nothing seems to work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dOHgzCTlg Cheers!
  16. I

Level Design Destroyed door

I am not 100% sure but it seems like the script of the door actor does not support lift doors yet. There is no anim assigned when the door gets destroyed.
  17. I

Level Design Destroyed door

We have the same issue with a single lift door. I am trying to solve it by making a custom door. If it works i will let you know ;)
  18. I

Thank you for the feedback! It seems like that the TWI door actor is only designed for two sided doors. Maybe we will have to edit the script to get it working.
  19. I

Level Design Custom map in-game thumbnail/picture?

Yea, the ini method only works locally. Maybe there is a workaround for this?
  20. I

Hey, We would like to release a Closed Beta today for 5-10 players. The goal of this beta is to find major bugs and errors. If the beta goes really well we consider releasing the final version this week. Please keep in mind that everyone who wants to join the Closed Beta should really give us...