• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Clots Day

Hello to you, I come to ask you for a little of help, if you please. Indeed, I tried to decompile and to recompile Mutator that I found brilliant before the last update of killing Floor... This mutator was "ClotsDay". And having tried to ask to the author for the source code, answer of which I...
  2. M

To tripwire

You really piss off to us with your event of ****, and the new specimens which are ugly. Base yourselves on specimens which look like zombies at least, but not bull**** of comic strips. So many games use well realized zombies that there are examples, as Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, Call of...
  3. M

Servers freeze with last DLC

Hello, It is rare that I ask for help, but since the last update, my 2 servers freeze when they change of map. They are not at the same supplier's, the one is under Linux and the other one under Windows, but them freeze all the same. Furthermore the one works with the mutator scrnBalance And...
  4. M

[help] specimens

Hello, I am in search of mutators of SPECIMENS, I already have the Brute, the Hellfire, the Fatale, the Reaver, the Bastard,..., but I wanted to find Specimens of DooM III or WTFMut to have monsters rather nice without using Mods DooM III and WTF who are too heavy to download. Thus, I found...