• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

WANTED: Ammobox for Trader Purchasae

The morality is not still good to listen to :
  2. M

RTD Mut won't spawn zeds

There is always a solution to a problem, it is just enough to be resourceful. And it is not because a project is abandoned that he died ! Here is my contribution : Quickly made that, I did not make out a will. But that has to walk !!!
  3. M

Clots Day

A big thank you to FLAME !
  4. M

Clots Day

Hello to you, I come to ask you for a little of help, if you please. Indeed, I tried to decompile and to recompile Mutator that I found brilliant before the last update of killing Floor... This mutator was "ClotsDay". And having tried to ask to the author for the source code, answer of which I...
  5. M

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Hello, if I select the perk Brutegunner after a changemap (which works very well normally), and when I select "READY", the server crash and returns to the map of starting up ! And if I take another perk, when I select "READY", the match begins normally, and I can take BruteGunner without...
  6. M

To tripwire

You really piss off to us with your event of ****, and the new specimens which are ugly. Base yourselves on specimens which look like zombies at least, but not bull**** of comic strips. So many games use well realized zombies that there are examples, as Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, Call of...
  7. M

Servers freeze with last DLC

Hello, It is rare that I ask for help, but since the last update, my 2 servers freeze when they change of map. They are not at the same supplier's, the one is under Linux and the other one under Windows, but them freeze all the same. Furthermore the one works with the mutator scrnBalance And...
  8. M

I find it so strange, because to now and since the creation of ScrnBalance, I always used it. It is a server rented under Linux My log with 2 weapons when it crashed :
  9. M

Hello, I use scrBalance for a long time and nevertheless since the update of tripwire and your update in ScrnBalanceSrv-v5-31, I cannot add any more these two weapons : TraderInventory=8:ScrnBruteGunnerPNW.BrutePKMPickup TraderInventory=8:ScrnBruteGunnerPNW.BruteRPK47Pickup As soon as I...
  10. M

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

I always wondered why you put weapons with the mention Download: not available it is to make your advertising ? I turned away for a long time from your packs of weapons, because we can wait for them for a long time, for a very long time ! And I do not like wasting my time ! It's a...
  11. M

[Mutator] Hard Mode Patriarch

Look the link
  12. M

Humm, Flux and her useless answers...
  13. M

Can I have an update for this Mutator Marco, It would be very kind, because it is the mutator which is essential all the same ! Because I can't use ScrBalance with my server ! Thanks a lot.
  14. M

[Game] Survival Endless

Thanks for your update to 0.3 ( 05-04-2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Version 0.3) But I have a question, FinalWave works ? If we want to have the end ! InitialWave=0 FinalWave=100 Because I made out a will with the end of wave to...
  15. M

[Game] Survival Endless

Hello, An update for this mod ?
  16. M

[Mutator] HUD Slot Machines

Same problem with Chimera !
  17. M

Hello Poosh, Just one question, I have the following regulations : Post6ZedSpawnInc=0.25 Post6AmmoSpawnInc=0.20 Post6ZedsPerPlayer=3.00 bAlterWaveSize=true MaxWaveSize=1800 But my problem is that it is impossible to have more of 550 zombies in wave 10 in the begining with 16 players ...
  18. M

[Mutator] Patriarch HP Left with Health Bar

Have a good link on another host like : http://www.mediafire.com/ Thanks.
  19. M

Hello and thanks for your response. I have a problem with the link. Link probably dead on : Scrn Sentry Tech Perk Scrn SMGer perk Scrn Saboteur Perk Scrn The Guardian Perk
  20. M

Hello, I use on my server : - ScrnBalanceSrv-v5-19-03 - SentryTechPerkandWeapV111 - BruteGunnerPerkandWeapV111 And my first question is : Why you do not incorporate these 2 perks fabulous in your ScrnBalanceSrv ? Because, I think that they have their place and that it would be a big...