• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Do Medic darts heal zeds?

just curious actually.... i think it would be funny to try and keep a bloat alive after a decap......
  2. N

The Relationships Of The KF Classes

iv been meaning to make a big guide to KF and this was going to be a sorta intro, however i thought i would be a good idea just to state these things in case i lost interest in doing the guide. i hope this will also be useful for any admins looking about to see whos over powered and which...
  3. N

Advertising

I think iv brought this up before on one of my first few posts but.... I understand the reason for advertising, the DLC content thingy on the main menu, that I understand, fair enough always good to let us know when new stuff is there to download. I was a little upset when the first adverts...
  4. N

The New Engine For The Possible KF2

Killing floor is a great game and all that, truly something and defiantly worth the $20. however think of what killing floor might have been if not made with a 6 year old engine? :rolleyes: I was thinking about this recently and it occurred to me, why didnt TWI use the UT3 engine or even the...
  5. N

Tier 2 Zeds

for those who play killing floor often or those who have attained mr perky killing floor starts to seem easy, i know a few people where suicidal just does not seem all that suicidal with the perks that they have so i suggest Tier 2 Zeds. this could be like normal zeds just slightly stronger...
  6. N

difficulty level settings

i have been reading some of the recent posts and suicide difficulty has came up. it was suggested that only level 5 perks and up should be able to play. a good idea (i hope) that i had was that enemy difficulty and spawn number should not be based on how many people join but by how many people...
  7. N

Things that need a look

i have had killing floor for a while now, got it the first week it came out. so far i think its a brilliant game. however after playing it for a while certain things started to half ruin it for me. 1. Killing For Money i know this is a core gameplay mechanic and prolly wont get changed but...