• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Squad Suicidal, 100% FF, More Specimen

I'm boasting 2 out of 2 with johnny and co =)
  2. T

Squad Suicidal, 100% FF, More Specimen

Hi johnny, it's me TheHateMaster! The guy who's ping mysteriously went up to 800+ after 5 waves of 250-ish. Anyway we've played together on your server twice and cleared Patriach both(Crash and London), so I'm rather surprised that you're claiming only a 10% clear-rate.
  3. T

Tactics Best way easy shotgun damage

I'll be sure to watch out for you on Suicidal servers. Doesn't ANYONE level up through actually playing the game anymore? All these farmed-perks are making for tons of lousy/unskilled players on Suicidal servers!
  4. T

Tactics Best way to kill Patty

Must be some insanely skilled players who refuse to take the "easy way". I'm hitting maybe .900 with a group that goes xbows, and .000 with the half a dozen times the team went Commandos/Supports/Firebugs/Demos in any combination. I've never had less than 2 xbow Sharpshooters in each of the...
  5. T

new specimen ideas

So, where would they fly when you're in Office or Bio Labs? Suicidal is easy, eh? I'd challenge you to put your money where your mouth is; without abusing the m14. I realise there are people out there who are so good that Suicidal becomes a cakewalk, but I'm skeptical that you'd be one of them.
  6. T

AA12 shotgun needs buffing

200 rounds for SCAR means only 9 clips. SCAR ammo is freaking expensive as it is, maybe a reduction to 12 would be the better middle ground. For m14, ammo reduction by itself will not solve the issues because it's so cheap. Players can just hoard m14s and throw them around everywhere. It needs...
  7. T

AA12 shotgun needs buffing

FP has more than 5k hp and 50% dmg reduction. With 16 shots you'll likely touch only half of that. This is where I must call bull on your ludicrous claim. Even with aimbot you won't deal enough damage. Unless you omitted vital info; ie already injured FP or single player Suicidal. Tons of...
  8. T

Tactics Tips for leveling commando i need those!

You could play more.... Lol, in all seriousness, SCAR has rendered the damage requirement almost obsolete. Stick to the AK/SCAR and forgo the 'pup, and you'll see your damage meter rising. I'm barely at 4k/3.6k for stalkers but already pushing 7 mil dmg. It became so much easier after Level...
  9. T

Tactics Best way to kill Patty

What do you mean? Xbows are pretty much the only way to take him on Suicidal. The earlier guy who talked about M32 and SCAR....Good luck taking out 33.5k hp with 3 heals using weapons that couldn't kill a Scrake, which has only 20% of the Patriach's hp and doesn't own a fully-cloaked charge...
  10. T

Suicidal Sever Population

You've just stumbled onto something.....An idea that will kill off the remaining 9% Suicidal population. Given that most Suicidal games already see wipes over 50% of the time; you'd be pushing the wipe-rate to 95%, and even the most elite squads will struggle insanely. 30 seconds isn't enough...
  11. T

Tactics What do commandos do when a scrake/FP appears?

I hate to sound like an elitist; but I have been playing Suicidal for too long to be able to relate to any description of Normal. I know that Fleshpounds do less damage than Gores, and everyone's a millionaire, but that's about it. In theory, if it was maybe Arcade-Shopping-Centre with a 50m...
  12. T

Suicidal Sever Population

One thing, I bought KF as a co-op game and I wish to play it as such. Sadly, there's hardly ever any Suicidal servers on, so I run KF, check servers, then quit. Try again in 20 mins, rinse and repeat. I play predominantly on Asian servers because of ping reasons(I live in Asia), so the KF...
  13. T

Alright, I've been told the wrong info then. Wow, head health is 65% of Scrake hp....That means it's head health is just under 4k hp.....That's pretty damn insane. So what then of the > 50% hp, 1/15 of total hp system? Anyone care to clarify how these 2 theories co-exist?
  14. T

You know you play too much KF...

I was running late for class, and didn't want the Prof's already-poor opinion of me to deteriorate, so I switched out my knife and lo and behold, that actually increased my movement speed.
  15. T

I wasn't trying to be nasty, although it was highly frustrating for me when some guy was like "oh what difficulty are you playing on" as if I weren't qualified to speak on the subject, AND the context heavily implied nothing except a 6-man Suicidal setting, rendering that question highly...
  16. T

Squad Asian/Australian players capable of handling Suicidal

Would like to find a group of friends to regularly play with. My friends are more into MMORPGs, and I struggle mightily playing with the Japanese because they can't speak/understand English. I check in on these forums every few days, hopefully we can gather a group of players able to clear...
  17. T

Squad Looking for clan / Private servers

Way too easy. When you get to our level you'll understand. Once you're acclimatised to a gorefast's combo doing 67 damage, Fleshpounds on Normal become even more of a joke than they already are. And 2 consecutive Suicidal Husk blasts without healing are instant death. I'm still looking for...
  18. T

Hmmm, the difficulty in which specimens have more hp than in Normal, and more hp than in Hard..... Oh, Suicidal. That's the whole point of the discussion isn't it? As so many of you have "cleverly" pointed out, a Scrake dies easily on lower level difficulties to the SCAR. News Flash: Just...
  19. T

No they don't. 10 bullets to it's head enrages it, and brings it's health bar to a little under 2/3. Scrakes are a Commando's nightmare when you're holding a position without SS/Medic support. They take 2 full clips to kill(if you're accurate), and need to be at least a good 20 metres away if...