• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LolzMan1325

dj scully and backpacks

I think backpacks on dj scully should be placed/sized like backpacks on any other character, instead of doing this thing where they sit on top of his default backpack (i.e. the cyberpunk boost injector) or are gigantic in order to cover it up (I.E. hans' backpack). he technically has more...
  2. LolzMan1325

I kinda miss when the 9mm had more ammo

The 9mm used to have 255 reserve ammo and I kinda miss that. However, I do like the power and fire-rate of it now, so I think that should be kept and the reserve ammo returned to 255 + 15 in the mag (and 30 in the mag for the dualies). I think it would help cement the 9mm as a decent backup for...
  3. LolzMan1325

Are there any plans for TWI to go over DLC weapon animations?

Basically what I'm wondering is if Tripwire is going to bring the DLC weapon animations up to the same standard of quality as the animations for weapons the game launched with. I actually find myself not using DLC weapons sometimes solely because it's so jarring to see something animated like...
  4. LolzMan1325

i think welding needs to go back to the way it was in KF1

when was the last time you welded a door in kf2? if you did weld a door, when was the last time you welded it more than once after it broke? i think welding as a gameplay element needs to go back to the way it functioned in KF1, in all honesty i think it would actually be more helpful in KF2...
  5. LolzMan1325

there *needs* to be a counter to the matriarch's plasma cannon and tesla blast besides breaking LoS

this has been in the game for a while and honestly it makes the matriarch the least fun boss in the game. if you're playing on a map without corners to hide behind or with long sightlines, you're done for. she has seemingly infinite range and godlike tracking and if whatever cover you manage to...
  6. LolzMan1325

one change i think would make hans' fight a little less easy

when hans' shield is broken, he gets completely knocked down. in my experience, this leaves SO much time for everyone to just lay into him... too much time, in my opinion. in general, hans is kind of a pushover, even on the higher difficulties. i think instead of being knocked down when his...
  7. LolzMan1325

in regards to no more characters, can we at least expect more lines for the final lineup?

I was going to make this a reply to my thread about the cost of character DLC and whatnot, but I felt this warranted its own topic. My question is this: if the current cast is the final lineup, can we at least expect more voice lines for them? I read that TWI would like to record...
  8. LolzMan1325

how much would character DLC need to cost to turn a profit?

In the recent Tripwire Interactive Community Report, product lead David Amata answered a question about whether or not any new characters will be coming to KF2 (at this point in its life), to which the answer was "no", and continued to explain that this is due to the high cost of writing...
  9. LolzMan1325

PC Santa's Workshop doesn't play in survival/objective mode properly

Since this map acts different than the other objective modes, it has a bit of an issue this update, which I discovered last night. Category: code Reproducibility: always Summary: Santa's Workshop doesn't adjust its layout and progression properly between game modes Online/Offline: both...
  10. LolzMan1325

SLI pulsating framerate?

when i run KF2 with SLI (not one card dedicated to physx since FLeX is still broken and runs like garbage), the framerate will pulsate. It'll go between 40 and 60 in regular intervals, seemingly never evening out. Is anyone else having this issue? EDIT: scratch that, vertical sync needs to be...
  11. LolzMan1325

PC [v1081] crafted standard crow-hawk, got precious variant

in crafting some steampunk tickets i got from last year, i got a few of the new items, one of which was the standard variant of the crow-hawk mask, like so: it appears this way when the crafting complete notification popped up, and appears like this in my steam inventory. in-game, however, it...
  12. LolzMan1325

PC [v1080] d.a.r. armor not showing in first person

pretty simple issue: in the gear menu i have the "bloody" standard D.A.R. armor equipped, but in the game, the first person arms appear as if i don't have any armor equipped at all, like so: this was in an online game, but after some testing, i can confirm this not only happens offline, but...
  13. LolzMan1325

PC [v1080] trader compass points to rocket, but is actually elsewhere

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: On the 6th wave of Steam Fortress in Survival, the trader compass will point to the rocket, however the actual trader will be located somewhere else. Description: This was on a Medium Suicidal game. Before, the bug was that the elevator door...
  14. LolzMan1325

new objective mode gives me ideas on making endless more different

In objective mode, there's a new objective where players have to defend an area until a timer expires, and I think the fact alone that the game can have a feature like this now gives me an idea on how to essentially make endless truly endless, instead of merely survival except with 255 waves and...
  15. LolzMan1325

why do hans & patty get speed boosts when 1 player remains?

I was doing some research on the KF2 Stats Spreadsheet and I came across this information that I never knew existed: Knowing this new information, I have to ask, what's actually the point to this? So many problems arise from this major hidden stat change. Is it not enough that the last player...
  16. LolzMan1325

PC [v1080 beta] zeds can block new battering ram and avoid knockdown

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: zeds can block a player performing battering ram and not get knocked down Description: In the first beta, battering ram was reworked slightly to deal some bludgeon damage while also knocking them down like before. It seems that on higher...
  17. LolzMan1325

not being able to use weapons is already a big penalty for holding h-pads/gears

In the 5-6 objective mode games i've played so far, picking up the h-pads/gears and being slowed down always seems like too harsh a penalty. Especially with so few players, it's already bad enough that you can't use your guns while holding it. It almost feels like padding just to make the game...
  18. LolzMan1325

have the road redeemer be an ammo-less version of the hemoclobber

Consensus is the Road Redeemer is bad. It's basically a worse version of the Katana--while it does the same damage it's brought down by 2 things: slightly slower swinging speed & bludgeon versus slashing. I won't go into the science as to why this changes the weapon completely, and it's much...
  19. LolzMan1325

why you should be able to change the game length in objective mode

The thing about objective mode's game length being set in stone is that if you fail late in the game, you have to do all of Thatâ„¢ again. Unfortunately most people aren't up to spend another 30-minutes or so to get back to where they were, especially if it's the same map. What confuses me is...
  20. LolzMan1325

PC [v1079 beta] characters take an abnormally long time to load/cause lag spike

I refreshed (that is deleted & had the game remake) my configs just to make sure it wasn't me, but it seems in the v1079 beta, when you or someone else selects a character that the game hasn't loaded yet, it'll cause a substantial lag spike for about 1 second. Additionally, sometimes upon first...