• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LolzMan1325

dj scully and backpacks

I think backpacks on dj scully should be placed/sized like backpacks on any other character, instead of doing this thing where they sit on top of his default backpack (i.e. the cyberpunk boost injector) or are gigantic in order to cover it up (I.E. hans' backpack). he technically has more...
  2. LolzMan1325

Spooky Season is officially here! The Killing Floor 2 Halloween Seasonal Event and Autumn update is live!

can the last stand backpack be made wearable on dj scully? it's shown on him in the trailer but you can't actually do it in-game
  3. LolzMan1325

I kinda miss when the 9mm had more ammo

The 9mm used to have 255 reserve ammo and I kinda miss that. However, I do like the power and fire-rate of it now, so I think that should be kept and the reserve ammo returned to 255 + 15 in the mag (and 30 in the mag for the dualies). I think it would help cement the 9mm as a decent backup for...
  4. LolzMan1325

Are there any plans for TWI to go over DLC weapon animations?

Basically what I'm wondering is if Tripwire is going to bring the DLC weapon animations up to the same standard of quality as the animations for weapons the game launched with. I actually find myself not using DLC weapons sometimes solely because it's so jarring to see something animated like...
  5. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2: State of the Game 2021

i remember TWI said a long time ago that they don't have maps like west london because "the story has moved on from london" but like, I don't know why they're acting like killing floor's "story" is such an integral part of the game, if that were the case we'd have a lot more objective mode maps...
  6. LolzMan1325

i think welding needs to go back to the way it was in KF1

when was the last time you welded a door in kf2? if you did weld a door, when was the last time you welded it more than once after it broke? i think welding as a gameplay element needs to go back to the way it functioned in KF1, in all honesty i think it would actually be more helpful in KF2...
  7. LolzMan1325

Ash Harding

iirc twi said in a community questions video that kf2 is not going to be getting any more characters edit: this community report right here, timestamp 21:37
  8. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 2

I agree with this sentiment from a design standpoint, but disagree with it from a difficulty standpoint. In Hell on Earth your team must take the time before a fleshpound is raged & sprinting to kill it, else you take massive damage or the death of a teammate. In Abandon All Hope, I like to...
  9. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 1

one last thing i want to mention about wild west london is i think you should be able to wear any cowboy hat, not just the regular one. was disappointed to find out you can't even wear the one you get as a reward which IMO looks cooler than the normal one
  10. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 1

tbh the thing i think would make the wild west london weekly complete is if everyone's grenades were dynamite, otherwise everything else about it is really fun
  11. LolzMan1325

there *needs* to be a counter to the matriarch's plasma cannon and tesla blast besides breaking LoS

this has been in the game for a while and honestly it makes the matriarch the least fun boss in the game. if you're playing on a map without corners to hide behind or with long sightlines, you're done for. she has seemingly infinite range and godlike tracking and if whatever cover you manage to...
  12. LolzMan1325

Killing Floor 2 Christmas Crackdown is Live!

so wait, when does the event even end? a date was never written
  13. LolzMan1325

Allow ALL combinations of cosmetic items or at least MOST.

honestly. you can force together any two cosmetics that don't occupy the same slot via console commands, but like... why not just allow it to clip, who actually cares?
  14. LolzMan1325

Tripwire Interactive Community Report (TICR) November 2020 Edition

i think this is why most people are saying that they'd prefer if there wasn't what they expected, that most would forego any and all content such as new weapons, cosmetics, and maps if it meant getting a bigger QoL update.
  15. LolzMan1325

PC [Winter beta 1] Elysium map bugs

the zeds get stuck so often, the one i just saw was in the desert area, 1 zed got stuck in the main area
  16. LolzMan1325

one change i think would make hans' fight a little less easy

when hans' shield is broken, he gets completely knocked down. in my experience, this leaves SO much time for everyone to just lay into him... too much time, in my opinion. in general, hans is kind of a pushover, even on the higher difficulties. i think instead of being knocked down when his...
  17. LolzMan1325

in regards to no more characters, can we at least expect more lines for the final lineup?

I was going to make this a reply to my thread about the cost of character DLC and whatnot, but I felt this warranted its own topic. My question is this: if the current cast is the final lineup, can we at least expect more voice lines for them? I read that TWI would like to record...
  18. LolzMan1325

how much would character DLC need to cost to turn a profit?

Yeah of course, that's mainly what I mean. TWI could and would use the new capabilities of Unreal 4 to improve many systems not (easily) possible on Unreal 3, as well as maybe even improve the gore (something I've always felt Left 4 Dead 2 did better with the whole modular system they built...
  19. LolzMan1325

how much would character DLC need to cost to turn a profit?

I suppose so. That has me thinking, if maybe TWI has a small team still working on KF2 while the folks from Sabre and a larger part of TWI are working towards KF3. I feel this is fairly plausible considering KF2 came out at a rather unfortunate time where Unreal Engine 4 was just a couple years...