• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ffjason

Code UCC Commands Help

OK so i've got a compression tool working and its good and all but i'm hoping to use it for large groups of files over and over again, but often they don't change. Here is my current code: @echo OFF echo *** About to compress your files, please wait *** .\system\ucc compress ..\maps\*.*...
  2. ffjason

[Idea] KF Paintball

Basically - this will be a mental mod. it will pretty much have to be a full conversion (like Defence is looking like). The premice behind it is that thousands of "Specimen P" have just escaped the lab. This specimen was created for the sole purpose of testing specimens accuracy. The specimen...
  3. ffjason

Server UAdminModV095b Setup

I'm trying to get this set up on my server to control admin access. However, whenever I add the suggested line to my killingfloor.ini it breaks the web admin access and it appears to break the server as well. Any help or information would be appreciated. Does this mod even work with Killing Floor?
  4. ffjason

Server Auto-Login Admins

Is there a way to have automated logins for all of the admins in killing floor?