• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ffjason

Server [REQUEST]Tutorial for a fast-dl Server, and how to remove 10kb/s limit

You're redirecting to your own killing floor server i take it? A redirect is meant to be on a separate server to your actual game server - hence the name redirect... Also if people want to increase the download speed from the server there is a setting in the ini for maximum transfer to clients...
  2. ffjason

Beta Map KF-OfficesLightsOut_v2

Yea i don't really understand the logic behind the flashlight... i mean what kind of retarded battery is it running on?
  3. ffjason

Beta Map KF-WestLondon-LightsOut-v1

Probably my favourite of the pitch black maps - keep up the great work :)
  4. ffjason

Level Design Warning before whitelisting roundup

Hehe - sorry i didn't mean that :p That is what I mean by my comment :) It would be nice to see proper versioning so: v0.* are beta versions v1 is the first version v1.* should be used for minor fixes and v2 should be for a major change However i don't think TWI allow . so maybe v1 v2 v3...
  5. ffjason

Level Design Warning before whitelisting roundup

Just keep the whitelist link as the latest version and it will be tested. It is done as and when we are free.
  6. ffjason

I'm tired of this...

This happens when your computer loses the connection to the steam servers, usually temporarily. All you have to do is restart the game (sometimes steam) or wait patiently.
  7. ffjason

Final Map KF-Graveheart

He does tend to keep that list very up to date. Could very well be the latest.
  8. ffjason

Server Max Rate server?

Rates are set server side i believe and probably shouldn't be tampered with usually.
  9. ffjason

Level Design plea to mappers, I'm begging you

check out Saar for an example of this issue :)
  10. ffjason

Code UCC Commands Help

OK so i've got a compression tool working and its good and all but i'm hoping to use it for large groups of files over and over again, but often they don't change. Here is my current code: @echo OFF echo *** About to compress your files, please wait *** .\system\ucc compress ..\maps\*.*...
  11. ffjason

Server Compress sounds packs for redirect?

Compress sound files as normal, but music files on the other hand won't work...
  12. ffjason

Level Design Help, lol cant get to properties

Amazing - cannot wait!!!
  13. ffjason

Server Need help with dedicated server?

I don't think there is a mutator in the public realm. The topic linked to before should have all the details, also if you use the search function you'll probably find quite a few other topics discussing it too.
  14. ffjason

Current Map White List

Are you serious? Just download them, extract them (usually zip's which even stock windows can handle) put them in your maps folder and play...
  15. ffjason

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=37999&highlight=perk http://www.sandcrawler.net/forum/kfmod.php?page=downloads&command=download&id=87
  16. ffjason

Killing floor is designed for 6 players. you can use the perk replacement muator to allow your players to use perks. But none of the other features will work. If you want this changed.... keep dreaming i guess.
  17. ffjason

Server How to compress .rom to .uz2 for FTP server

answered a thousand times over, ever heard of search? *sarcastic comments over...*
  18. ffjason

3D & Animation Can someone plese send me the link for some skins?

lol there is a post with a list of all of them if you look around the forums, think it was in general...
  19. ffjason

It should be on LAN for you.