• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

More Self-Ownage

I don't know how this hasn't been posted yet, I'm pretty sure it's hit all areas of the internet by now. http://www.serboard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7285&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 On the second page, a guy named JP something posts an image of his desktop. Look in the bottom row of...
  2. C

Rescue Me

Holy ****, I'm in Canada so season 3 just started last week and I just saw Season 3 / Episode 2. I"m a huge fan of this show, started watching in season 2 so I bought season 1 on DVD and did a marathon to catch up. Please if you're going to discuss specific details do a ***SPOILERS*** note with...
  3. C

Flag Defense Points?

Reading the thread about receiving votes dependant on score for voting on maps, someone mentioned the attackers having way, way more points because of the possibility of getting 10 points for a cap. Being a BF2 player, and remembering flag defend points, it makes sense that to balance the...
  4. C

Team Numbers

For the new players' sakes, please make sure the teams are even... I just got out of an unpleasant experience where Krasnyi was over in about 5 minutes due to the fact that the Germans had 6 more players than the Russians. I understand that some clans/squads are realism based and only play...
  5. C

Dream Games

this spawned from teh Single Player discussion in another thread. I spend a lot of free time designing concepts for PC Games that are ambitious, to say the least. I thought about a WWII MMO. It would be nigh-impossible to do, but **** it'd be pretty damn cool if it got working. You select a...
  6. C

Call of Duty 3 Trailer

Good thing this bugger is designed exclusively for the next-gen consoles and not the PC. COD2's tendencies to lean entirely towards the 360 and leave its PC consumers hanging in the cold was aggravating to say the least.. now we can finally abandon the Call of Duty series. PS. I believe this...
  7. C

sorry for putting this out of place, but I haven't found anywhere to post forums issues. Is there a post requirement to have an avatar? I can't find the option in teh User CP.