• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Do yall remember your calculus??

....Jesus Christ.
  2. C

The Sopranos - finale

What the **** This had better be the best movie EVER if and when it comes out, or I'm going to be more pissed than ever before.
  3. C

The Sopranos - finale

I just hope it ties up the loose ends and doesn't leave us hanging.
  4. C

About the update - important!!!

Steam will update by tomorrow I'd imagine? Nothing for me as of now...
  5. C

Berezina Anti-Tank Guns

I do believe they only will be available following the upcoming patch. ;)
  6. C

What makes Danzig the premier map for RO?

...I find that I snipe pretty well on Danzig <_<
  7. C

Europa Barbarorum - mod for RTW

The negativity between the teams is the product of membership, not leadership... at least, that's what I'd like to believe. I try to make sure that the anti-EB sentiment is kept firmly out of our forums.
  8. C

Europa Barbarorum - mod for RTW

Ooo, an EB developer... I'm one of the RTR forum leaders. *sparks* I have EB and RTR and EB's current version (whatever you're on now) simply crushes RTR 6.0 Gold, I'm hoping that RTR 7.0 puts up somewhat stiffer competition. :D
  9. C

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

He says it's the most authentic WWII shooter you've ever played, so everything after that is automatically a lie.
  10. C

Greetings in every language represented in RedOrchestra

Jagshemash!!! :D Vous
  11. C

Picked up max payne again.

Never finished Max Payne. Last thing I remember was following the trail of blood through a nightmare vision.
  12. C

RIP Stiletto

This is worsened by learning his struggle with SAD. My neighbour and one of my family's closest friends goes through it every year, and it's just setting in now, I'm afraid. I know how it affects a family and the afflicted in particular and I redouble my condolences to Stiletto's family. :(
  13. C

funny quote

That's even better than when an enemy tank fires on you, it bounces off and kills his teammate who was trying to flank you to the side, just as you fire at him and kill him. Beautiful two-fer. How I love this game :D
  14. C

RIP Stiletto

RIP Stiletto / Frank.
  15. C

Hot Babes! (No Nudity) NOT WORK SAFE

Ah the days of Britney Spears being neither fat nor ugly. How I miss them.
  16. C

Lightning exits woman's bottom

I want one to shoot at people.
  17. C

Medieval II: Total War

I don't switch cities and castles back or forth. I leave them as they are when I conquer them.
  18. C

Medieval II: Total War

I train all my Priests out of London, where there is a Master Theologian's Guild and a Huge Cahtedral.