• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

PC Tier 1 weapons can be sold for incorrect price after being dropped

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: All tier 1 weapons (AR-15, shovel, etc) sell for the incorrect price of 150 (normally 100) after being dropped and picked up again. Reproduction: 1) Join a server or start a solo game on any map, any perk, and any level 2) Pick any tier 1...
  2. D

General feedback so far, thank me later Tripwire

Right, so this post is coming from the perspective of a masochist with 1200 hours in KF and 30 in KF2 who wants games to be as difficult as humanly possible when it makes sense. That doesn't make it any more or less valid than anyone else's, but there it is. I'm not going to go particularly...
  3. D

PC Scoreboard bugged when player joins at wave beginning

Category: Other Reproducibility: None so far Summary: A player switched to Zerker from Support and played one wave as Zerker. He disconnected for unrelated reasons and reconnected as Medic. He reconnected during trader time and spawned just as the wave was beginning. The scoreboard didn't...
  4. D

PC Black texture after zeds spawn from certain spots in Outpost - devs, intentional?

I'm just looking for confirmation that the behavior in the screenshot is a bug or intentional before I write an actual report. The completely black texture looks very strange, so I assumed it was a bug until I messed around offline and noticed it only happens after they spawn.
  5. D

PC Graphical glitch on vehicles by Eiffel Tower in Paris

I don't know if 'glitch' applies here but it doesn't look like it's supposed to happen so whatevs Category: Environmental art I guess? Reproducibility: Always, online and offline Summary: The vehicles shown in the screenshots have a weird almost artifact-y effect when viewed from certain...
  6. D

PC Lobby timer finishes countdown even when all players are ready

This isn't going to be the best bug report since I don't know for certain which server I was on, but I narrowed it down to one of the three in the attached screenshots. Category: Other (multiplayer specific) Reproducibility: Sometimes - only happened in a 'squad' I was hosting, only tested so...
  7. D

Uh...anyone else having this problem?

So a few minutes ago I launched KF looking forward to a rousing game. I join a server and after the map downloaded, things like KF-MaleVoiceOne, MaleVoiceTwo, MaleVoiceThree, ClotBase (it did this for every specimen), and ROFont started downloading. I thought this was weird but I figured...