• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. eggroll_666

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

the dwarf axe and zed gun are remain locked in the trader despite having the achievements unlocked. how can i fix this?
  2. eggroll_666

KF Summer Sideshow actually starting!

Will we be able to acquire the Steampunk skins without tickets any time soon?
  3. eggroll_666

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

Is it possible to make a mutator that fakes these players, but don't take up player slots? Something like modifying zeds per player?
  4. eggroll_666

Weight penalty on movement speed

Do you know the exact percentage in speed decrease for a full load?
  5. eggroll_666

Weight penalty on movement speed

Hey guys. I've just been wondering if anyone knows exactly how much 1 weight block slows you down. I've heard that each block takes down 1% speed, but I can't seem to find anything that can really confirm it. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. eggroll_666

Movement keys get stuck

Hi guys, I've recently just came back to playing Killing Floor and have encountered this one irritating problem. Sometimes, my movement keys will get locked. Example: I'd be holding W to move forward, and I'll let go when I want to stop. However, my character will keep going forward until I...
  7. eggroll_666

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

Thanks for the update TWI, will be enjoying this while waiting for the Nightfall pack. Release the pack faster! I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY MONEY!!!
  8. eggroll_666

Wow, I search "Push the Button" on YouTube and the first thing that comes up is Sugar Babes. :(
  9. eggroll_666

Yeah, by the end of the day my F5 key will be as worn as my W key.
  10. eggroll_666

If anxiety was a disease, we'd all be dead by now.
  11. eggroll_666

The update isn't out yet. Everyone here is still waiting for Yoshiro (TWI Staff) to say "Okay! I've pushed.... THE BUTTON!"
  12. eggroll_666

It'd be such a kick in the teeth if we found out the developers were sleeping and the pack was released 12 hours from now.