• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hicks-D

PC MP7 animation bug

Category: Animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: Empty MP7 clip doesn't appear while reloading. Description: During MP7 reload animation empty clip doesn't fall at floor as it should. I didn't noticed this problem with other weapons. Video settings set as High. Online/Offline: both
  2. Hicks-D

WWAUT - Demo Perk Changes

Where is Reactive Armor skill? This were useful thing. I suggest put Reactive Armor instead AOE here.
  3. Hicks-D

4-18 Live Update Changes

Durpy You probably be surprised, but I'm talking exactly about PVP. Please, don't tell me how to play PVP, I played enough to know it mechanics.
  4. Hicks-D

Questionare Over the Planned Female Character (Q2 2016)

I prefer don't speculate about it. Element of surprise, you know :)
  5. Hicks-D

4-18 Live Update Changes

Why so many people keep crying about gorefasts? Slashing damage resist, blunt damage resist, blah blah blah... enough, please. It seems these people forgot about Zerk knife. The knife is powerful and fast tool of punishment for gorefasts. Even with resists to slashing damage, knife decapitate...
  6. Hicks-D

4-15 Live Update Changes

That's right. Most of zeds can't do anything to combo zerk+med, because of Pulverizer alternative attack. Even Scrakes or FPs, they just die in few hits and can't kill someone mostly by the fact: these big zeds spawns only once and the game give them to most unskilled zed players. Why? Why this...
  7. Hicks-D

4-14 Live Update 2

Whaaat?? Even less health? You need to nerf Zerk, not zeds.
  8. Hicks-D

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

Cooperation, remember? Siren can be interrupted by any damage during this attack. If your teammates aren't dumb they'll help you. If you are only one survived, well, be careful or you're in trouble. And make Siren totally crap, aha. That's right.
  9. Hicks-D

PC VS Survival - Fleshpound kick attack

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Player controlled Fleshpound sends survivors in the air Description: Playing as Fleshpound and using kick attack you can push survivors really far away. If you kick survivor that standing in front of wall or something, depends on your distance...
  10. Hicks-D

Undodgeable fleshpounds are not fun.

Medic and Firebug still can stumble Fleshpounds. And if someone forgot, Medic can stun FP with Sedative skill. Zerk with pulverizer is still effective. And we still have C4. I don't see any problem with player controlled Fleshpounds, they dying very fast if you know how to deal with them.
  11. Hicks-D

VS Survival only available on normal short?

I disagree. I think autobalancing is enough, even if all players chose one team, autobalancing will chose for them. I don't want forced team switch every map. For example, today I wish to play in zeds team, tomorrow - only in survivors team. Why I should change my team every map?!
  12. Hicks-D

Tactics VS mode as Zeds

This isn't necessary, since many attack types depends on move direction and if zed is sprinting or not. Except Husk and Siren, it seems, their attacks not depend on it. Additional to Bloat: his melee attack deal more damage than vomit, almost as mines. Plus, sprint melee attack (belly hit) can...
  13. Hicks-D

PC VS Survival - Zed player active during trader

Confirm this bug. I saw Alpha Clot at shop time at unofficial map Police Station.
  14. Hicks-D

PC VS Survival - grabbed zeds

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes, I guess Summary: Alpha Clot can grab other zeds Description: I saw it once but not tried to reproduce it yet. After match end I (Husk) was grabbed by Alpha Clot. Also, I noticed wrong team icon in statistics window. You can watch this in captured...
  15. Hicks-D

PC VS Survival - double Patriarch

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes, I guess. Since no one wants try to reproduce this Summary: We got second Patriarch after first one left the game. Description: I played in Zed team. Humans cleared all 4 waves, Patriarch is shown up, and player that was controlling Pat just left the...
  16. Hicks-D

PC Delayed damage in VS.

Same here. I played as Zerk, everyone in team died and I tried to escape with low health. Being pursued by players gorefast and crawler. Gorefast was left behind, but crawler ran faster than me (24 lvl zerk)! I killed crawler player and in next second I just died with no reason. I guess this...
  17. Hicks-D

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Watched stream about VS Survival today. Wow, just wow. Looks perfectly well even in early stage of development. I see, this game mode requires from players of both teams a lot of tactics for reaching victory. Can't wait to try it out. And so much action were shown during stream! Good job. I...
  18. Hicks-D

PC Wrong shop timer icon

Category: UI Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Sometimes at shop time timer icon switching to battery icon. Description: Icon doesn't switch back until shop time ends or will switch back at random time...
  19. Hicks-D

PC 1024 update, fps drops at Farmhouse

Yep, gtx860m chosen automatically for KF2. I'm sure I played on nvidia chip and not intel graphics. edit: I figured out what exactly cause fps drop. It's flashlight. Every time I turn on the flashlight, fps drops to 45-30. Turned it off - fps is back to normal.
  20. Hicks-D

PC 1024 update, fps drops at Farmhouse

I noticed fps drops right after update. It happens mostly inside the house at 2nd floor. Yesterday I played Farmhouse and had stable 62 fps with vsync. Bought brand new laptop few days ago, played KF2 with high settings without any lags - and blam! - remember old days, buddy, here your 30 fps...