• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Uk1t4k3

Big mistake by TWI.

Okay first of all i'm not here to insult tripwire interactive. This thread is solely for spotting the mistakes found on this latest "Incendiary" content update. The reason i created this thread is because i found a particular update that isn't true to the "balancing and bug fixes" part. Balance...
  2. Uk1t4k3

Cockney Rhyming Slang

I come across this video and find it interesting however i got difficulties trying to construct a sentence with those slang. Maybe if we can figure out those slang it might contribute a few new voice commands? YouTube - Cockney Rhyming Slang YouTube - swearing in cockney rhyming slang
  3. Uk1t4k3

Funny marshalling video

Not sure if anybody had shown this video but here is it anyway. YouTube - Hilarious Aircraft Marshalling Compilation
  4. Uk1t4k3

Tier 4 weapons thread

I understand that i should post this in other similar thread but it is too long to combine with them so i create a new one. This is my idea of which weapon i feel suitable for next DLC. Sharpshooter: Barrett M82 aka M107 OR M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System Explanation: Common sense for tier...
  5. Uk1t4k3

Strictly for those who want the old berserker back with a little tweak

I know that there is many threads regarding berserker and are still unhappy about the huge nerf TWI implement for berserker. I'm here to voice out my opinion to the KF community and hopefully TWI could brainstorm a new berserker system in future. First of all i understand that the 2 most...