• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jalex3

Too Much Random Kicking

A top bloke that would never let a friend down. :rolleyes:
  2. jalex3

Too Much Random Kicking

It was pain getting people to votekick in RO2. But the problem with it now is, everyone just needs to press 1 key. Unless most people on the server know you, you'll be kicked.
  3. jalex3

do you like tattoos in RS2?

I think smaller ones, that didnt look look gloss spray paint would be ok.
  4. jalex3

Please Don't Nerf The Shotguns

I didn't feel they were too strong or easy to use. People love to shout OP, heard it plenty in the chat.
  5. jalex3

PC Gamer Weekender

Cheers!
  6. jalex3

PC Gamer Weekender

We get it you dont like it. Thats not going to change anything, thus pointless flapping. TWI/AMG will you release a high quality version, the stream was pretty poor?
  7. jalex3

A Focus On Asymmetry

All sounds very interesting indeed. The graphics looks sweet.
  8. jalex3

Refinement Part 1

Just add that the changes to HUD sound great. I loved the decluttered mutator.
  9. jalex3

Refinement Part 1

The vegetation looks really good!
  10. jalex3

Music idea

If a filter could make it sound like an old radio even better!
  11. jalex3

HUD Suggestion

This is the only thing I cant agree with. I've lost track of if my character is standing or crouching. Slopes, general map design and disproportionate objects, can all cause this.
  12. jalex3

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

"One game with some server and client settings" This is pretty huge and what I wanted RO2 to be. Removable bayonets are back and fire selection has an animation, awesome!
  13. jalex3

Into The Jungle

Personally I enjoy the situational awareness they add. Letting you know how the team is going, if the guys guarding the door are dead and so on. If most people didn't want it I'm sure more servers would disable it. I like servers that have it on a short delay, to me it adds some suspense. I...
  14. jalex3

Live Stream?

Much appreciated Yoshiro!
  15. jalex3

Squads and Firefights - More Details

I think I'm really going to like these changes. As poor as the original system was, it was still one of best parts of the game to me. How will role distribution work? how many squads? What's to stop some essentially wasting a sqaud and not letting people in? Giving the SL more tools if they...
  16. jalex3

Into The Jungle

Are there any plans to change the cover system, or will it be returning as is?
  17. jalex3

Into The Jungle

Honesty the only thing that really bugged (besides actual bugs) me in ro2/rs was. Stat bonuses and unlocks... I don't mind cosmetic changes or even player lvls/rank. I just don't want it to give you ANY in game bonus. Looking forward seeing more about the squad system. Tactical squad based...
  18. jalex3

WWAUT - Heading Into 2016 With Tripwire

I'm really looking forward to RO news. I just don't enjoy coop games as much anymore.
  19. jalex3

KF 1015: Return of the Patriarch - Available NOW!

I feel the same. When you see a logo everyday for years its sad to see it go. Nothing wrong with this one though.