• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Crossover Characters

Sorry if this has been answered, couldn't find anything with searching: If we purchase RO2 or Chivalry right now do we still gain access to the crossover characters for those games? Took a break from KF2 while updates happened and didn't realize they had crossover events.
  2. T

Feedback for Summer Event

I'm curious if anyone else is having the same feelings I am. Abusement park is a little too congested feeling. The models lack the horror feel that the regular models possess. Voices (especially clot) are too comical? I guess is the way to say it. Seem to have sacrificed a bit of FPS...
  3. T

Weapon Request

This is a pretty bland request, but I'm sure others are quietly wanting the same thing. The only time I play sharpshooter is when I feel like sitting back and dropping a few big baddies. Problem is, I honestly do not like the crossbow. The model looks great, the animations are great, the damage...
  4. T

Windows 7 Text Issue

Rig info is as follows: Gigabyte Poseidon ATX Chassis Xclio X14 ATX12v Modular 750W Power Supply MSI-7388 K9A2 Neo-F Gaming Motherboard AMD Phenom II x4 Black Edition Deneb 3.0 Ghz 8GB DDR2 800mhz RAM Western Digital 640GB SATA 32MB Cache 7200RPM XFX Radeon HD5850 1GB GDDR5 256-bit Microsoft...
  5. T

Possible future DLC

TWI cannot claim that KF is a dead end as far as revenue capabilities with the possibilities for future DLC. Here are some that I think would be valuable to the community, feel free to post your own but do not troll or spam the thread with stupid ideas or flaming. Character expansions-...
  6. T

Dear TWI

You see all these topics in the forum speculating on whether or not we'll ever get an update again, what the update may be, whether or not there are even reasons to play this game anymore, and yet you all sit there and remain silent. That's terrible customer relations. We want, if even just...
  7. T

[Game] The New Era

I've been tracking this mod for over a year and it looks really promising. It's at www.invision-games.com and they're developing the full Star Wars mod plus a couple of other things like Terminator stuff. But, they've come to a standstill. Are there any coders out there that know C++ and the...
  8. T

If you have ANY issues, please try:

My "Connecting hang" fix stickied at the top of the page. Thanks to tggrinc, we have found out that my fix solves just about every issue. *Edit by Zets: Added a link on top
  9. T

If you cannot see or connect to servers:

Try this fix please: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=38803 May or may not help. Hopefully it does. Worth a try.
  10. T

Fix for Connecting (Index.rom) Hang

After much hassle and headache with Z_Overlord fixing his game, we ruled out everything related to connection, maps, etc. My final attempt proved to be effective, and it has proven to be at the fault of Steam and Tripwire collectively. The content servers for some users (I'm going to take a...
  11. T

My Christmas Wishlist

Wanted my own thread for it so people can expand on the ideas: Bug Fixes- Slow connection to servers (Waiting screen) Inability to connect for some users Random level 0 perk bug Connect as spectate/can't switch to active team bug Zeds getting stuck in doorways Grenades exploding...
  12. T

Question to TWI

When will we be getting female models and sounds? I'm not quite sure what the reason is that we have all guys as options for players as there are a lot of girls who play this game too and I'm sure would love to be able to use female models to reflect their own gender. Not to mention having the...
  13. T

Free Weekend

Is making me extremely sad. Before this update, my buddies and I could just jump right in and be playing in minutes with maybe one or two pubbers following in within the match. Now, all these free players have every single servers filled to the peak. I can barely get in to play alone to get my...
  14. T

Since 6 is the new cap...

That makes me wonder what exactly will happen with the current perk bonuses. Level 5 perks for medic and zerker were tweaked once already because they were "too fast" and could outrun anything. Will level 6 be super strong or are the other levels gonna be nerfed to bring level 6 to around our...