• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Crossover Characters

Sorry if this has been answered, couldn't find anything with searching: If we purchase RO2 or Chivalry right now do we still gain access to the crossover characters for those games? Took a break from KF2 while updates happened and didn't realize they had crossover events.
  2. T

How many times do you have to win a round before you get the achievement?

I've won 3 rounds on various difficulties, killed gorefasts with melee weapons, killed 5 bloats in a single round, killed a husk with a LAW, blasted a FP's head off with a 9mm and even killed the patty. I've yet to get a single achievement. You're not alone.
  3. T

Feedback for Summer Event

I'm curious if anyone else is having the same feelings I am. Abusement park is a little too congested feeling. The models lack the horror feel that the regular models possess. Voices (especially clot) are too comical? I guess is the way to say it. Seem to have sacrificed a bit of FPS...
  4. T

When can we expect the awesomeness ?

And our fears have been realized. They sat on their hands til the last second and now it's delayed. Disappointing to say the least, I doubt this project has been underway nonstop since the last content release.
  5. T

When can we expect the awesomeness ?

I dont quite understand why it was targeted for release today, and then missed. If this had been in the works for awhile, you'd think the testing and polishing would be done a few days in advance so all they have to do is flip the switch. It really worries me about the quality of the content if...
  6. T

New Weapon: Barrett M99

What's the status on this getting whitelisted? Craving that sniper.
  7. T

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

It's dangerous to make assumptions. Maybe YOU wouldn't use it, but I knew quite a few on this forum plus my friends who are all snipers in other games would love to sit back with a heavy caliber sniper and pop a few shots here and there to save asses. Despite the high damage and penetration of...
  8. T

He said that the content looks great and it explains why they haven't been releasing patches lately.
  9. T

This is kind of surprising, and I still don't quite understand the reasoning for clowns, but I like it. The work is appreciated. I'll keep crossing my fingers for the one thing I really want, a high caliber sniper. There's a nice one in the mod section, but I prefer to play only with TWI...
  10. T

the next big thing ?

I have to ask. If this truly is another theme release... then why? The Ideas and Suggestions forum is filled beyond the brim with countless ideas for new content and features that would really prolong the life of this game. Why squander the time, money and talents to reskin the zeds so we will...
  11. T

Xmas update , wait .. Updates?

They drank a little too much egg nog in celebration and sent the wrong file it seems. Just as well, really disappointed with the update after the 30 mins I managed to play before it was taken down. There's a really lame camp spot in the santa map that everyone hangs at and the zeds really lost...
  12. T

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

I honestly don't even want to play because I know if I play with the christmas zeds I'll enjoy them more than stock and once they go away I'll have no desire to play the game anymore. The baddest santa model would be pretty cool if it didn't look like a disgusting hobo.
  13. T

Discussion due to stalking and boredom.

Too easy. He renamed the core files to say Killing Floor SDK while it's really Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad SDK. This way he can work on it under the radar, get positive rep from KF players, and no one's the wiser.
  14. T

Text is a series of dots, not letters or words?

Have you tried disabling the braille option?
  15. T

Mysterious picture!

I'm going to guess it's either a christmas pack (Santa, elf, mrs claus), or christmas skins for our zeds. (Bloat, clot, stalker)
  16. T

Microupdate Rant: Balance != Fun

Seeing at this is your first post, and a bad introduction for yourself, I'll just assume that you haven't been reading the consistent feedback on the forum for the past "1.5 years" begging them to rebalance the game so it is as difficult as it was when it launched. Stating that all bugs should...
  17. T

Weapon Request

I understand that to each his own, which is why I'd say it needs high ammo limitations. Like, 3 clips at 5/clip and ridiculously high prices on both the weapon and the ammo. Just something for those of us that play to have sh*ts 'n giggles and prefer large caliber weapons for back row support...
  18. T

Weapon Request

Would it help if I said Christmas 2011? And I preordered The Ball to help with funding for TWI (and to look like indiana jones muahahha)
  19. T

Weapon Request

I can't even find anything about it in the forum. Maybe TWI or a modder could make one happen (whitelisted) for christmas :)
  20. T

Weapon Request

If it's big, strong, and scoped... I'm happy :) I shall search for the thread now.