• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. radix

EA's CEO on Micro transactions

I think F2P is a good ideea as soon as it not interfere (too much?) with the gameplay and make it PayToWin. Think about RO advertisment: - Buy our scoped-bot-driven vulcan minigun to pwn the nazis in Stalingrad! Just $100!! You will pwn'em all!!! - Buy our Golden Armour pack for just $50 and...
  2. radix

Last chance to clean your Google history

cookiez .. they are tracking you11!!1 btw adblockplus lol ads
  3. radix

About RO Ladder Closing

I can totally confirm that the competitive gaming introduced all the bugs, broken promises and it was personally chasing the people away from game. The competitive gaming was NEVER supporting RO since first version of the mod! The random COD pubbie is the real backbone of the RO community! Oh...
  4. radix

About RO Ladder Closing

it is sad to see roladder close after how much effort was invested from admins ,devs, moderators, clans and even trolls. But as TWI stated shortly after the ROHOS release; ROHOS : Great Success!! :rolleyes: In my opinion the biggest problemof ROHOS which overshadows all the rest :
  5. radix

A Perplexing Query

pics or it didnt happen :P
  6. radix

Ping Compensation the UTComp3 way

I'm 100% with REZ on this one. The problem that I have with ping compensation is that 1 player with sh1tty ping can ruin the game for the whole server. Why punish a player that could have an OK ping because your inet conection / computer sux?
  7. radix

[Game] Your TOP10 Best Games Ever

1. EvE Online (PvP) 3. Red Orchestra : CA (PvP) 2. Red Orchestra : Ostfront (PvP) 4. Live For Speed (PvE) 5. Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (PvE) 6. MS Flight Simulator X (PvE) 7. Red Orchestra : HOS (PvP) 8. UT 2004 (PvP) 9. Homeworld 2
  8. radix

How to cook grenades

Is the same as in RO1 .. or am i missing something? While keep mouse button 1 pressed press 1 time the right mouse button to cook it.
  9. radix

Code [request] ThirdPerson Mod Or Mutator

stopped reading at the word crosshair
  10. radix

The car in apartments is..

moar rims!!11!
  11. radix

You know it's a good gun when it physically distorts sounds

Pretty much my feeling too. Each time I see someone with an MKb I'm thinking .. "just another noob playing autos on pub..."
  12. radix

SVT-40 or the G41?

Didnt know that there are any other weapons in game that the bolt action rifle. :D
  13. radix

December 8th Update Notes

- Improved CPU performance for all players ^refers also to the server CPU usage or just client?
  14. radix

Hipfiring MG 34!!

In all the movies I've seen they are not moving when hipfiring. In RO you can walk around and hipfire.
  15. radix

Non-automatics & handguns

M-N. hate the K98 now that is missing the IS hood. (both rifles at lvl50)
  16. radix

Ping fix

plex, it was explained by several people, me included, why you can't compare the pings from HL engine with the one from RO engine. They are computed differently! a 20ms HL ping translate roughly to 50ms UE ping Also, I like more the server side detection and everyone in entitled to his own...
  17. radix

Leading for ping is ridiculous.

client side detection: favorize the shooter server side detection: favorize the target I'm ok with the UE server side detection because it let the player skill to compensate for the lag. If you get skilled and you know your ping (not hard to check the killboard) you can learn to adjust your...
  18. radix

Ping fix

what you get shown in that games is the ICMP ping aka network rountrip ping. what you get displayed in RO is the game ping, calculated on a formula based on ICMPING and tickrate (I've posted it several times in the forum,,, too lazy to searc it again). If the server is overloaded is "missing"...
  19. radix

Bandages

^this