• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PandaBear1337

Possible Player Characters: Police

Or even different special forces from different nationalities. It would seem that in a crisis like this, other special forces would be inserted to help the cause, yes?
  2. PandaBear1337

Possible Player Characters: Police

Damn it would be nice to see some local cops. While we're at the character discussion, why not throw in a new military character, a Royal Marine to add to the normal armed forces?
  3. PandaBear1337

RO won't let me join games

I bought RO early tonight, and since then have not been able to join any games. On RO, Darkest Hour or Mare Nostrum. Any tips?
  4. PandaBear1337

Gold

LOL! I'm all in for this. A gold laser on the m14? ^^
  5. PandaBear1337

Voodoo Extreme Readers' Choice 2009

I voted and am proud to be #1215 to vote for Killing Floor :D
  6. PandaBear1337

Snowstorm Game Event

Hmm... I had 2 passes yesterday, I opened steam when I got home and the passes are gone. I messaged a few of my friends and their passes are gone too, what gives?
  7. PandaBear1337

Killing Floor Stats

Bump bump! If it isnt hard to program, why not? It would make KF just that much more fun
  8. PandaBear1337

Beta Map KF-CandleSmoke (WB Mission Map)

yeah that was pretty funny lol, also with the health at 99999 and running past everything ahah
  9. PandaBear1337

Great map once again, I enjoyed playing with you and roll_toad. The faster ammo spawn would be appreciated, as for fixing the ammo spawn in the first tunnel where the Handcannons are.
  10. PandaBear1337

Theres a problem I found while playing the map, if you backtrack to go look for missed items and your teammates dont let you know that they're going ahead, a trader door appears and you cannot catch up to your team, forcing you to rejoin the game. I don't know if this is something intended, but...
  11. PandaBear1337

Me and my buddy got up to the second pump room on hard, we almost beat it on normal so we felt a little cocky lol. But you're right, very challenging, awesome envoroment, a whole new KF. great map for anyone to play
  12. PandaBear1337

great map, cant wait for the final. if you could, i'd love to see glow sticks like on Bedlam in the basement lol
  13. PandaBear1337

Achievement s galore!!!!!

Those are pretty neat. But like 9 6 said, I'd prefer a content pack with a pay DLC than achievements lol.
  14. PandaBear1337

your best Soloplay Demo here!

I solo'd your mother on MASTERFULL. Was a tough job, but I got the achievement.
  15. PandaBear1337

Specimen Idea: Nightmare

Hmm.... I never knew you could consider an emo kid a specimen for a zombie killing game. What's next? A rampaging Barbie doll with a bad hair day? ^.^
  16. PandaBear1337

Being able to customize weapons

It would also give the game a sense of personalization, not having to play with exactly what you're given. I agree with this, could be very fun game wise and very useful haha.
  17. PandaBear1337

Best thing to ever happen in this game

I must say, I cried laughing. Kudos for the new perk.
  18. PandaBear1337

lobby ads

Haha I could totally see that: The new M32 MGL Grenade Launcher carries 6 grenades with an extra 30 to keep those Zeds in bite size pieces! *NEWS FLASH*: Dave Beckam was eaten by some gurgling creature! "O noez!!11!!1one!!" you say? Think quickly! Arm yourselves, hide grandma in the closet...
  19. PandaBear1337

Squad ]HK[ Hunted Killers now recruiting!

With our increase of members we will be adding a second server soon.
  20. PandaBear1337

Weapon stoppages/jamming and clearing

Yeah like stated by a few people, jamming would just make people smash keyboards, kick computers and ultimately in worse case scenarios, make people go on a baby punching rampage. Honestly, sorry TWI, but if you introduce a weapon jamming function, you'd loose me as a paying customer.