• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bashenka

Tank Related Features - Make your Wishes

Hey guys (and gals?!), This thread is dedicated to any and all features related to tanking that you'd like to see in game. I don't want to turn this into a , 'I want x tank' -or a , 'no Y TANK should be in, x tank is stupid!' thread. So, in holding with this theme, try and stick to features...
  2. Bashenka

Scoreboard bug

This might have been fixed earlier, but I can't see my kills on the scoreboard. It looks like the kill text is overlapping with some other text which makes it impossible to read properly. Anyone know of a fix for this? My system is a R9270 and x651 x4 amd processor.
  3. Bashenka

How's your Performance?

Why hello fellow comrades and soldaten! Ever wondered why you can't ever seem to get in game fast enough to select that shiny sniper rifle? Curious that you seem to always get stuck with that hunkering, pointy-ended bolt-action stick? Well, ponder no further! The time for the secret to role...
  4. Bashenka

Western Front Music

As aluded to by Yoshiro earlier today, we can expect another expansion in the future for RO2. Whether it's Western Europe, or Russia/Japan, what kind of music style would you want for it? Heroes of Stalingrad somber tone, or Rising Storm's cinematic, band of brothers style? Personally, I...
  5. Bashenka

RO2 Bridges - campaign balance

Just a simple request to help out axis tankers playing bridges on campaign servers : Could we replace the scavengeable PzB AT-rifle in the map with a PTRS? Reasons: 1) A lot of Russians have been running back into the city to pick this up, and use it to shred the Pz4 armor (as it has a much...
  6. Bashenka

Overtime To Classic Mode?

Should Overtime be introduced into Classic Mode? Note: This is not about lockdown! This is only about the end of the round "added time" if a cap is initiated by the attacking team.
  7. Bashenka

Soviets mustn't unlock Pzb

I just got Veteran status for AT Class (Yay!). However, aside from now getting satchel charges - which are awesome - I seem to have unlocked the Pzb. AT rifle as an option.Simply put, the Pzb in soviet hands is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpowered. It can take out the Pz.4 turret every single shot...
  8. Bashenka

Sounds - What do YOU want to hear?

Since the game is expecting many changes and improvements on the horizon, should we expect new sounds as well ? On this note, what kind of sounds are you curious to see added/changed around in the game? Personally I'd like to see: - occasional distant screams upon shooting someone, kind of...
  9. Bashenka

Sound cards

What are the benefits of getting a soundcard ? Would it help with missing sounds (screams, footsteps, etc), performance, what ? If I use cheapish ($20) headphones, will I hear a big difference in quality ? How is sound dealt with in the engine? I think I heard somewhere that the unreal...
  10. Bashenka

How does it run?

Clearly it's still in Alpha, but judging from the screenshots, Rising Storm looks to be very high quality. The smoke effects, plethora of trees, high res textures, and general highly concentrated detail have me wondering how it runs in comparison to original RO2? Not exactly expecting an answer...
  11. Bashenka

Eagerly awaiting Light Tanks

I honestly can't wait until for the arrival of the Russian T-70 and short barreled Pz. III. I'm a big fan of making due with "underdog" tanks, and have always enjoyed using such tanks in RO1. Taking out a Tiger with a T-34/76 was probably my favorite thing to do in RO1, as the only way to win...
  12. Bashenka

[Question] Black sky-box?

When playing the game and spectating, if the player rises to a certain level and looks at the horizon, the horizon has no detail and looks black. Is this because the player has exceeded the sky-box in game? Personally this is one of the biggest immersion breakers, as once that plane is...
  13. Bashenka

Music Cues - AWAY!

Not sure how to mod, so this is more of a request. I personally feel all the little music cues (Axis have captured 2nd floor etc.) take me out of the experience. Basically I'm not a big fan of music during game-play in any form, but do like the end round music (especially the Russian chanting)...
  14. Bashenka

Leveling Tank Commander

What with the advent of new tanks, I was wondering what people's opinions would be on tank upgrades, aesthetic and otherwise. 1) Aesthetic "unlocks": unique decals on tank/maybe rings representing tank kills? 2) Tank unlocks: Obviously with 1 tank per side in game, this seems somewhat...
  15. Bashenka

Keep Lockdown

I would hope that Lockdown stays, but revised slightly from its current implementation. As stated in an earlier thread, giving the attacking team the option to VOTE to keep going, or to resign/surrender. I might be coming off as a little blunt in saying this, but to me, RO2 feels much more...
  16. Bashenka

German AT grenades

First off, I love the addition of AT grenades in RO2. Running up to a tank with bullets whizzing past is one of the greatest feelings I get in this game. The one thing I'd like to see though, is a difference in animations from the Russian and German AT grenades. The German one is magnetic, after...
  17. Bashenka

Bring back character collision

1) When spectating, add character collision so it's impossible to "clip" into the viewed player. - IMO nothing breaks immersion and shouts "this is a game" more than clipping into a character. Ideally I'd like this in game as well, but I can see a lot of issues with it, varying from...
  18. Bashenka

New Multiplayer.it Article

http://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmultiplayer.it%2Fadv%2Finterstitial%2F1.html%3Fnext%3D%2Farticoli%2F86010-red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-realismo-fps.html and for those Italian speakers, here's the original...
  19. Bashenka

2D Art RO2 Fan Art

It's Tripwire Tribute Time everybody. Feel free to post your own below :)
  20. Bashenka

Krispy Kreme doughnut vouchers

As the title states, I think Tripwire should look into partnering up with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Coffee and offer free doughnut vouchers to all who either pre-order the game, or who order the collector's edition. I mean... WHY NOT???