• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bashenka

Buying a computer to play killing floor 2

Are you looking to build a computer from scratch, or straight up buy a new one? If you're building from scratch I'd recommend waiting until at least the end of June because Nvidia and AMD are both about to release new graphics cards with great price/performance. AMD is releasing the r9 480...
  2. Bashenka

Beta Map Bakovka_B8

That being said, on behalf of Peumobile, thanks you.
  3. Bashenka

PC Game fails to launch

Same is happening for me. Double click 'play' , it pops up for a second in windows task manager, and then promptly disappears. No game loaded :( EDIT: amd 4 core processor, 8 GB ram, AMD r9270 gfx EDIT 2: fixed! Restarted steam. Problem solved for me :D
  4. Bashenka

RO2 Red Orchestra 2- How to be a sneaky **** SNIPER EDITION

He might not be Russian-European, but he definitely looks Soviet!
  5. Bashenka

RO2 and Development

Really? Even cosmetic DLC items ? I would pay for some (camo/foliage/special uniforms/decals/etc) Hell, it could even be for a different HUD or game music. As long as it doesn't unbalance teh game, I'm all for it. Have you looked into DoTA 2's model?
  6. Bashenka

Split Screen! Woohoo!

Well it seems like it would make sense to me, as consoles are more often played from the couch, thus encouraging more streamlined co-op. I know that games with split screen on PC exist, but I don't know anyone who's played them. It might become bigger once SteamOS gets off the ground, but until...
  7. Bashenka

Split Screen! Woohoo!

Will the PS4 version of KF have split screen?
  8. Bashenka

Ro3?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the player limit was reduced to ~40. This would leave some room for other game improvements (like network heavy facial/regular animations, improved headroom for fancy gfx effects, etc.) Also, as much as I love tanks present on the battlefield (not a huge fan of...
  9. Bashenka

RO2 My GPU died, please help me to choose new GPU only for Red Orchestra 2! :)

I have a r9 270 graphics card, paired with a very similar CPU to yours (on amd side). It runs 40-55 fps on high for me, something that suits me just dandy. I think my graphics card could do more if it weren't bottlenecked too, but i don't really mind as the game plays very smooth. EDIT: but...
  10. Bashenka

RO2 Change LVL 50 unlocks for AVT-40

Maybe crazy, but why not give an option for the level 50 unlock? You could either load up with a 20-round clip (no scope), or 10-round with scope. If we had to pick though, I would prefer a 20-round clip, as I love the weapon and think it's hilarious. Who doesn't love expending 10 full rifle...
  11. Bashenka

Tank Related Features - Make your Wishes

Hey guys (and gals?!), This thread is dedicated to any and all features related to tanking that you'd like to see in game. I don't want to turn this into a , 'I want x tank' -or a , 'no Y TANK should be in, x tank is stupid!' thread. So, in holding with this theme, try and stick to features...
  12. Bashenka

First look at the MG42 and the New Tanks

So this is probably an obvious observation and has been fixed already, but the AI doesn't seem to like to drive the Pz III. On Arad 2 only the Pz IV seem to have a desire to stop the Russian advance, while the commanders of the 3s eat bruchen and sip Riesling in spawn.
  13. Bashenka

Scoreboard bug

Hazzah! Thanks Omano! That worked beautifully. :IS2:
  14. Bashenka

Scoreboard bug

well that might do it I have it installed in French. Ill switch to English because it's a pretty annoying bug.
  15. Bashenka

Scoreboard bug

This might have been fixed earlier, but I can't see my kills on the scoreboard. It looks like the kill text is overlapping with some other text which makes it impossible to read properly. Anyone know of a fix for this? My system is a R9270 and x651 x4 amd processor.
  16. Bashenka

Out of simple curiosity, would the PTRD have the exact same penetration as the PTRS?
  17. Bashenka

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

This might be a little crazy of me, but would it be possible to speed up the animations for switching seats then? Especially in the T-70 where there are only 2 spots to go between? I feel like you would move a bit faster if the situation called for it, especially if you're the only one left in...
  18. Bashenka

Just tried out the T-70. Love it. Feels really weird loading each shell, but cool at the same time knowing that's how it's done in a 2-man tank. Should feel even better as the animations are smoothed out. Oh, and losing 1 crew member is horrifying in the T-70. Take's forever to get things done...
  19. Bashenka

Opt into the Rising Storm Beta - New Tanks - MG42

I think the PzB has been nerfed back down to PTRS levels too. Not sure though, but T-34s were deflecting nearly every shot I sent from an 80 degree angle from 40 yards away.
  20. Bashenka

The Future of Tanking! (or maybe not?)

Im a sucker for soviet light tanks, especially the paper-thin T-26, mainly because they're quirky and they were the most numerous soviet tank in the early war period . T-60's great also (and was my favorite RO1 tank).