• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. crono

Code Playing Sounds

Hi, to play sounds i've gathered that there is: (PS: the dot notation i use is where I recall it coming from in the hierarchy) Actor.PlaySound which plays it locally if called locally (most cases) Actor.PlayOwnedSound which plays it locally to the local actor, and server-wide if its played on...
  2. crono

3D & Animation Making a weapon in KF

Hi, as most of you probably are aware of, Meow and I are working on making 3 guns for KF. However there have been some ditches in the road, and I hope we help others get past these easier, but right now I have a question I hope someone can answer. The third person weapon animations, such as...
  3. crono

M&C Weapon Pack

Hi I'm currently working with Im not Meow Meow on a new weapon pack for KF. This weapon pack will contain 3 new weapons as described below: Dynamite. This little baby is placed anywhere (including on walls or doors) and remotely detonated as the demo man sees fit. Not only does it remote...
  4. crono

ZombieShotgunBullet

I just noticed this file today, and it doesn't appear to be in use by any of the zombies as far as I can tell.. did this just appear, like a bit of a coming update, or have I just not noticed it before? If it is part of a coming update, what kind of zombie is this... shotgun? :D
  5. crono

Changes to default weapons

It would seem several people have been doing this to some extent, but I've chosen to keep the original weapons mostly as-is, and add others to new slots (adding, not overwriting). There are no new weaps yet though but the stock-weapon changes that i made are summed up below: Guns modified...
  6. crono

Damage modification

I'm trying to modify the damage variables in KF in a mod where the players e.g. headshot 4 zombies in a row and get quad damage for a limited time period after that. Basically there are two challenges here; the first is to account the damage a player gives to the monsters, and the second is to...