• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Unit-05

Requesting M1 Garand/1911 DLC

Welp your right actually it part of the FN fal, my bad on that one. "Irrelevant: Not connected with or relevant to something." reguardless if they were even different types of firearms the fact they function the same in game makes the fact that they are different firearms in real life makes...
  2. Unit-05

If I remember correctly, the SCAR is in literal case a modernised FN FAL project, the FN FAL in game has a higher dps than the SCAR but shot for shot the damage is indeed the exact. So yes it is irrelevant. And the MKb is more or less an slightly better AK47 for a little more cash, its not...
  3. Unit-05

Any commando worth anything on HoE is going to put that thing on semi auto and head pop targets unless things get out of hand and thats when you go full auto, be it any commando weapon. The only difference is that the MKb will be better than the AK in that case as it has a slightly better fire...
  4. Unit-05

And what different purpose would that be from the ak47 that would be that significant and proven that much different from it?
  5. Unit-05

That is irrelevant in the context of what I was saying? It is the exact same weapon as the ak47 in game. Go to a practice server and check the damage. It is the exact same weapon in game dude.
  6. Unit-05

because not every gun is being suggested nor is actually feasable to add some of them? but the guns that have gained much popularity in terms of suggestion have been. The mp5, the m4, the revolver, all those weapons were added eventually after tons of people put it up on the suggestion forums...
  7. Unit-05

You mean like the ak47 and the MKb42? or the FN FAL with the scar? where the sights, damage, and what not for those weapons compared to each other are basically the exact same in game as are the sights as well? I guess they "wasted time and resources" giving us those, and the fact that you are...
  8. Unit-05

More female squadmates?

Well like I said their not in active combat duty and in some mundane job in the military then they do it (although they all have to do basic training) and not every position in the army is actively going to be in combat, and dont forget women in many countries are actually forbidden to serve in...
  9. Unit-05

More female squadmates?

Not really. If they are not in active combat and are just on some sort of paper pushing or guard duty of sorts then why not? And it also depends on the nation of said military. Not every soldier has to be a shaved head ultra strict and stiff robot. They may be soldiers but they are still people
  10. Unit-05

More female squadmates?

Because she put it on herself, I think that one was a military ceremonial of some sort. Or she jsut felt like putting it on that day, I know women in the military here in canada and they put on makeup before they go to work in the army.
  11. Unit-05

More female squadmates?

I'd be for it, female squadmates can be totally badass without having to be sexualized; like her for example or even her
  12. Unit-05

$40 for EACH round of the M99, is this enough?

when you run the ammo dry in the M99, it is actually cheaper to sell the gun, re-buy it, and THEN buy ammo. So the high price for it is a pretty poor patch as I can still gain a fair amount of ammo in it anyways through this method, it has to be tweaked.
  13. Unit-05

Please add a 70 second respawn timer

well if the map was poorly made and you get stuck its not really your fault or the solutions fault, its a poorly made (or patched) map and should avoid them.
  14. Unit-05

Miniguns are the wrong idea. This is what Commando needs.

My toss up is either the Bren gun, which is pretty solid as a MG as many people have shown and explained in the past, I got alot of respect for that beast, or if you really want to go for something a little more heavy you could go for a Browning M1919. Some models actually had short barrel with...
  15. Unit-05

Please add a 70 second respawn timer

Want a simple fix that comes to mind? after when you suicide (and only if you suicide, the server can detect if you were killed by zeds or if you suicided) you do not gain any free ammo for your 9mm, grenades, or spawn with the weapon for your respective level 5 or 6 perk. But in the end they...
  16. Unit-05

Axe wont unlock

I would understand if this was a large mass of text if you missed that but this is sad. Read it. Edit: Fixed it, I had to get someone to drop theirs so I could pick it up, and then it finally unlocked it for me, weird stuff.
  17. Unit-05

Axe wont unlock

The dwarfs axe apparently cannot be unlocked even after getting the achievement I got through the F2P version. weird enough though I unlocked it, the price of the axe is there, but it is still greyed out, and when I try to grab it via moonbase map it still says I need to unlock it. See the...
  18. Unit-05

Survival mode: .44 or the mk23?

Lets say you were stuck in the killing floors universe and you are on your own to find food, ammunition, and shelter. If you had a choice between two weapons which would you choose?: The .44 magnum (Which is a S&W model 29): Hard hitting stopping power, can use .44 special cartridges as well...
  19. Unit-05

"Horde" difficulty (or mutator?)

Actually this game mode could be fun as hell with the proper setup! Imagine a WW1 like trench map, with barbed wires, pipebomb landmines scattered and what not in this huge open field, and have them run at your trench which MG placments dotted along the map (communtiy made miniguns such as the...
  20. Unit-05

FP Instant rage by a melee body attack

And I beg to differ. Though this is a good point, I would have to say no to that as well, and would rather keep it to melee weapons only, I will explain below. Occasionally I dont mind kiting games either and with all the bonuses, but it does get pretty damn old when 6 players pick...