• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ljM

Squad Old school KF player looking for HoE English group

Hello, I've recently returned to KF after a break of over a year, lots has changed since I last launched KF! So I have all of the suicidal achievements, but now I'm looking to challenge HoE. I would prefer an English team, but would be happy to join an EU team that speak english. My perks...
  2. ljM

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

Just want to hear peoples thoughts on the new event! Are you impressed by the new re-skinned zeds or a tad disappointed there's no permanent changes/additions to the game? My personal opinion: I didn't think it was going to be another re-skin, and I thought that if it was, it was predictable...
  3. ljM

Tactics Sharpshooter Guide by ljM

Hello everybody, I've played KF since release and here I am, two years later, putting together nearly everything I have learned into a guide. This is designed to be a collection/portfolio of advice, assistance and beneficial information from players of all skills and experiences. Over a long...
  4. ljM

Killing Floor for the iPhone/iPad!

Well today, my iPhone4 came in the post, and as I am currently setting it up, in between browsing the forums, I thought hey? what if there is a killing floor app on the iStore? As I expected, there was no results from TWI. So how about a mini, dumbed down and most of all portable game of KF...
  5. ljM

Squad Looking for European players for Suicidal/HoE Berserker Team

Hey! I'm looking for some more members to join me and some friends in playing on Suicidal and HellOnEarth servers. We are an organised, friendly bunch from around Europe, and we regularly play KF as a berserker kiting team, with a set route. You don't need a mic, but we ask that you are at...
  6. ljM

Squad Looking for an active, UK community who like challenges

Hi, I'm 18 and I'm from Wigan. I'm looking for an active, preferabley large Killing Floor community/clan who play on hard-hoe often and are great to get along with. My Perks are: Medic: 5 Sharpshooter: 6 Support: 6 Commando: 5 Berserker: 5 Firebug: 4 Demolitions: 4 I prefer to use the perks...
  7. ljM

Commando levelling (stalkers)

Hi guys, I understand a lot of people enjoy commando and don't feel like the hefty time it takes to level is a choir. But i'm not one of those people. Never have been a commando fan, so i'm severely pissed off that it is the perk that takes the longest to level (only 2 perks away from mr...