• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Why WW2?

I watched the gameplay videos, and although this game has many improvements and features that are so good they should become the new standard for FPS genre, I feel all this is wasted because of the WW2. By using that setting you are limiting the game to a very limited linear experience that...
  2. K

Full gloves

If any small suggestion is to be implemented I would like it to be this- Out of 10 characters only 1 doesn't have full gloves. Full gloves always look much better than skin textures in FPS games, just remember Half Life 2, Battlefield 2142, Crysis etc. Can you respond if you will implement...
  3. K

Invisible force fields around objects

I noticed a lot of times that I have a clear shot but bullets don't get through, because some objects(like planks on windows) exert invisible force fields around them. Is this an inherent problem with the game engine? For example, in Crysis, ever pixel is contained within itself and there are...
  4. K

Weapon animations

We all know that Killing Floor has one of the best weapon animations in FPS genre, but what could make them even better: -motion of the weapon when moving your view around so it does not appear that weapons are glued to the screen, the only game that has this perfectly done is Half Life 2 so...
  5. K

Greatest potential

Greatest potential of Killing Floor lies in my opinion, in single/co-op player story mode: -apocalypse background -mercenary story, non-linear progression -economy management -scavenging -RPG leveling, armor and equipment, synergy between perks I bet people would even rather have that than MP...
  6. K

Developers' support for this game?

There are many great and essential ideas and suggestions on this forum but I noticed that not a single one has been put into game. Does this mean that it is completely pointless to write on this forum? Does anyone relevant even read this subforum? Or maybe they are saving it for Killing Floor 2?
  7. K

Hunting shotgun

Can you add reloading animation for one shell so one does not have to fire the remaining shell to reload the weapon?
  8. K

Perks synergy

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to implement level 6 as a meta synergy perk. For example, the requirements for one such perk would be several thousand headshots with bullpup/ak47 and then the commando would get sharpshooter's extra headshot damage. Of course, the requirement would...
  9. K

Squad KF_School.rom?

I can never find this map so I'm left out of a lot of games. Any help in finding it?
  10. K

Expanding RPG aspect to suits

I'm very surprised that this basic and obvious feature isn't implemented. Instead of having to buy generic armor why not have all the different suits to buy, each with it's own characteristics. For example doctor's hazmat suit would be impervious to bile and Siren scream but less protection...
  11. K

Game engine outdated

I really like this game but how come there is no dynamic lighting and shadows like in L4D, it really makes a huge difference, and in other visual areas it is lacking too. I really hope you will make Killing Floor 2 with up to date graphics and physics and although weapon animations are...