• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

It's funny how people complained about the Katana being too powerful

NOO! What's up with you people and wanting to game to be stupid as fu*k?! If dozens of explosives isn't enough to kill Patriarch what the hell is? And he almost always kills everyone on hard with 20 players(each player giving him health) anyway. At least now it is feasible to kill him, if he...
  2. K

Perks synergy

Well, what do you think(i get the feeling I'm being intentionally ignored lately)?
  3. K

Free Weekend

I always give all of my money to everyone, give advice and explanations. But I really get pissed off when they block the trader, I type swears and insults for a few minutes after that.
  4. K

Ammo backpack in shop

Yes, this idea is so obvious to everyone that we see reoccurring topics about it. I guess that means something... :rolleyes:
  5. K

Game engine outdated

Hm, I just noticed that when in dark the flame starter for the flamethrower is no longer visible. Flame not visible in the dark...
  6. K

pics of the dlc weapons

Tripwire Interactive should get a lot of money for their work and making Killing Floor far better than L4D. I hope the new weapon animations are still of high quality.
  7. K

Perks synergy

Do you think it would have been better for the firebug class to be a part of support class since it is that and there are no weapons besides flamethrower, and it would fit well with increased grenade damage and incendiary shotgun shells? P.S. Even the new content confirms this, every class got...
  8. K

AK47, so weak, wtf?

You conflate most powerful with most prolific.
  9. K

'Level Up' perk level 6 information revealed!

Fantastic update- http://pc.ign.com/articles/103/1036795p1.html It's like a brand new game! Did they also add animations for changing firing modes?
  10. K

Game engine outdated

Were you stoned when you wrote that, I asked a simple question...
  11. K

AK47, so weak, wtf?

What a stupid suggestion, 2 scrakes like that and you are out of ammo....
  12. K

AK47, so weak, wtf?

This is getting tiresome, most of the content on this forum consist of people calling other people trolls, not realizing that by generating such no-content trash posts they themselves become trolls. Reign it in people, more content per post ratio and lose the vacuous labels already.
  13. K

Why WW2?

LOL, this guy hasn't played Half Life 2 series, Fahrenheit, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, and dozens of other games...he takes generalization of tropes to the extreme.
  14. K

AK47, so weak, wtf?

This is only true for normal difficulty.
  15. K

AK47, so weak, wtf?

I always get the most kills when playing as Commando class, but yeah, when it comes to scrakes and fleshpounds I feel completely useless and helpless. Emptying a couple of clips into their heads should really mean something, like, I don't know, maybe BEHEADING them? That's one of the reasons I...
  16. K

Katana Nerf

Oh, this is so true, I feel that way all the time. Berserkers really do systematically ruin the gameplay.
  17. K

New customization option

Great idea, I was thinking about that from the start, there is no reason not to buy more ammo for the one weapon than to have 2 weapons. Weapons are unique enough to withstand it.
  18. K

Why WW2?

Yes, the magic word "troll" is indeed a refuge for lazy, intellectually dishonest people...
  19. K

Full gloves

It amazes me that moderators still don't delete troll posts(all with no pertaining content, including this one). I clearly elucidated the stunning idiocy of some comments and demonstrated how it is just your garden-variety functional illiteracy. Any yet, all I see is more trolling about...
  20. K

Why WW2?

Seriously guys, we all know all about WW2, how each battle ended and so on. Don't you want an engaging story? Are you seriously trying to tell me that you wish you always knew how the movie you're gonna watch will end beforehand? I find this mentality you got going on here very unappealing...