• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hannula

Squad Realism community, does it exist?

I am curious to hear about this from realism unit leaders. I loved community in Ostfront and hate/love relationships we had with some units.
  2. Hannula

Squad 145th Imperial Japanese Regiment

Join 145th, we do cool banzai charges and never take one step back. Ura!
  3. Hannula

Squad 日本の十八歩兵旅団 (Japanese eighteenth Infantry brigade)

Your in-game name: Sokolov Are you over 12?: Yes, 18 Would you be willing to put our tags on for steam?: If everyone else does it too. How many hours a week would you be willing to donate?: 1-20 hours. Have you been in any earlier units for a similar game?: Dozens in RO:OST and RO2, all realism...
  4. Hannula

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Its in the terms and Conditions of Origin you idiot.
  5. Hannula

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Origin has now rights to know what is happening on your screen, what site are you visiting and snoop what games/movies are you downloading illegally. Basicly they have rights to know everything what are you doing while online. Gaming industry in general has gone cancer anyway. Enjoy your BF3.
  6. Hannula

Installed BF3 Open Beta and... unninstalled after 15min.

Im sorry to tell you but its true. Its in the terms and Conditions of Origin.
  7. Hannula

Installed BF3 Open Beta and... unninstalled after 15min.

Origin has now rights to know what is happening on your screen, what site are you visiting and snoop what games/movies are you downloading illegally. Basicly they have rights to know everything what are you doing while online. Gaming industry in general has gone cancer anyway. Enjoy your BF3.
  8. Hannula

What are you going to eat while downloading RO2?

Rye bread and glass of water as a drink.
  9. Hannula

News Flash! RO2 Interview + some new footage!

Because some people bring their zomg mai gawd culture with them. ( im not saying you did, you are part of realism unit lol)
  10. Hannula

Of course it was sarcastic! I dont take anything seriously from you :p
  11. Hannula

To me, realism=(fun) means no Nagant revolvers with silencers, no Mkb42 or AVT40 im not starting to make a list but ya, i have no clue what you mean with self-entitled, i want to protest even it wouldnt have any effect, after all, im the one of the clowns who will buy this game.
  12. Hannula

Great that you did made my thoughs to words, my english or patience would have not been enough. I agree with every word, this is like throwing the idea of realism into corner.
  13. Hannula

What? WHAT? Sons, im disappointed.
  14. Hannula

Why so much arguing?

Haha so much hate just because few posts, if forum 'flaming' would be olympic sport, i would be gold medalist. I agree with you, let TWI release the game. I stop spamming just because your sympathetic reply. :)
  15. Hannula

Why so much arguing?

Seen that been there, too complex and not scaled down like red orchestra. ARMA is ruthless and doesnt give opportunity for players like me to enjoy the game itself or the feeling which surrounds it. It is totally different to charge with your bayonet and kill enemy players than shoot them from...
  16. Hannula

Why so much arguing?

No problem, im always ready to share my thoughs, it seems to be that you like me so much that i might aswell stay for couple posts more. Or for 6000 more like you did, cancer.
  17. Hannula

Why so much arguing?

Because it will seperate realism units and gamers from other community like in Ostfront. But do what ever you want im not giving a damn anymore.
  18. Hannula

Why so much arguing?

I find it constructive, i read every reply and i am trying to understand other peoples point of views, i guess ill have to head to other forums as this one cant stand any discussions in fear of getting trolled or something. And i still dont get how adding unrealistic weapons improve gameplay...