• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RiccardoTheBeAst

BMD-1 from Belarus with StuG III vismod????

This is a picture from wikimedia commons, well it shows some Soviet BMD-1s in Belarus service, so it's a recent picture, from 2011 exactly. But, well, look at the BMD-1 on the left on the background....Balkenkreuz, schurzen, (fake)superstructure, etc... Does anyone know more about this?
  2. RiccardoTheBeAst

Tripwire Interactive contribution to Chivalry Medieval Warfare?

At page 56 of the manual, under "Special thanks", you can see "John Gibson & All of Tripwire Interactive", does anyone know what contribution they gave? :confused: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/files/manual_v5.pdf
  3. RiccardoTheBeAst

Feedback about tanks (26/04/2013)

I've decided to do a jump into tanks tonight for a few minutes, after months and months. Here there's a list of strange things/bugs/things i didn't understand and some feedback: -[T-34] When you look into the periscope, if you press the right mouse button then the turret aligns in the direction...
  4. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Image] WWII Photogallery

I've found it randomly, it's really interesting: http://www.picssr.com/photos/deckarudo/page1
  5. RiccardoTheBeAst

Personalized mousepad for 99 cents on Artscow.com

Hello everyone, another guy on a forum posted this beautiful offer from Artscow.com: you can buy some products (but the most interesting for you will probably be the mousepad) for 99 cents (about 79 cents for Euro users) using this code: Z099PLAYPDH53 Here it is the full list...
  6. RiccardoTheBeAst

ArmA II: Army of the Czech Republic

Did anyone tried this out? I just bought it, it's the first and only DLC that i've ever bought for ArmA 2 CO, 'cause for 9
  7. RiccardoTheBeAst

[BUG] Sniper scope image "freezing"

The scope always show the same image (the snow in this case) wherever you point it at.
  8. RiccardoTheBeAst

USAF's airplanes flying-cost per hour

Hi all, i got these informations so i thought that someone could be interested by this.....the source is the CDI (Center for Defense Information) for all the airplanes and the Pentagon for the F-22A "Raptor"; the costs are referred to the year 2010, enjoy ;) *Fighters/ground attack* F-22A...
  9. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Question] How to unistall the BETA?

How can i unistall the BETA and clean the registry from all the related keys? The "RO2Beta" folder is still in the Steam folder even if steam does not show it anymore in the game library. Thank you in advance ;)
  10. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Error] RiccardoTheBeAst's BUG report 01

First of all, congrats TWI! The beta is beautiful! (but bugged a lot :D) So, here there is a list of bug/errors that i've encountered: -Crash to desktop (~6 in about 6-7 hours of play). -Invisible tanks (image 01)(image 02). -Tanks reload shells also when the loader is dead. -It's possible to...
  11. RiccardoTheBeAst

MOD request: Italian Army in Stalingrad

Is anyone interested in an Italian mod for HoS? Is anyone going to do it? Italian troops fought along with the German troops in Stalingrad and along the Don front. DON/STALINGRAD FRONT PART 1 YouTube - ‪IL DON-FRONTE STALINGRADO (1)‬‏ DON/STALINGRAD FRONT PART 2 YouTube - ‪IL DON-FRONTE...
  12. RiccardoTheBeAst

Tanks hardcore/realism mode

For driver: -Manual start/stop of the engine* (turned off engine will require to turn manually the turret). -Manual gear* (with also manual clutch for super-hardcore players). -No HUD, every available info must be checked in the tank's instrumentation*. For commander: -No HUD, as for the...
  13. RiccardoTheBeAst

EPIC Lego battles

Guys, everyone right here, right now MUST see this videos. Also, i invite everyone to post some amazing LEGO battles! I'll begin with the "Battle of Stalingrad" (in honour of HoS!) YouTube - ‪LEGO Battle of Stalingrad‬‏ Then, with an impressive "Battle of H
  14. RiccardoTheBeAst

Problems that come out with Player-ranking and "server report"

Hi all, there are some problems that come out with player-ranking and the experience system in the game. Cheaters. But the cheaters aren't the only problem....there's another big problem for which i want to give a new suggestion, a new game function: the "Server report". Let me explain ;) My...
  15. RiccardoTheBeAst

Sappers

Hi all. Today's argument is about RO2 sappers. You all know that in RO1 if you want to kill a tank, you have to throw the sap charge randomly around the tank, and then the explosion will damage/kill it, and you also know that this isn't very realistic, not for RO2 at least. ;) So, now that the...
  16. RiccardoTheBeAst

Different (4) languages selection?

I was just thinking.....will it be possible to set different languages for every game aspect? Example: HoS Options-->Language options/selection--> -->Dialog language: original* - english - deutsch - francaise - italiano - etc etc -->Game language: english - deutsch - francaise - italiano -...
  17. RiccardoTheBeAst

RO: HoS tanks & vehicles [(UN)official thread]

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad ==Tanks & Vehicles== -Official thread- [LEFT] [CENTER]----------1. Confirmed vehicles---------- Soviet: [LIST] T-34/76 mod. 1942 [I]([I]T-34 Model 1942 from N[I]
  18. RiccardoTheBeAst

Tank explosion

Can tanks explode in HOS? And for "explosion" i mean that the turret will jump out from the tank and that the hull will be totally destroyed, not the """"explosions"""" of OST that we can see everytime that a tank is destroyed. I mean this: YouTube - WW2 /Armortek,Tiger tank explosion 2 There...
  19. RiccardoTheBeAst

PTRD-PTRS different projectiles

We all know that the PTRD/PTRS used to have two different type of projectiles. So, i'm thinking, why all the games give only the most powerful projectiles (BS-41, tungsten) to these weapons? This is not correct and the guns result overpowered. Imho it's a better idea to give both types of ammo...
  20. RiccardoTheBeAst

3D sound

Guys, if you have a decent stereo-headphones please listen this: YouTube - Virtual Barber Shop (Audio...use headphones, close ur eyes) So, this is not 5.1 or 7.1 sound. This is simply stereo. And, as for Avatar's 3D, where they used cameras with two objective each camera (as human's eyes), for...