• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Game] Naval Action: Age of Sail

I was looking for a game like that, it looks good!
  2. RiccardoTheBeAst

The ultimate thread of rare photos with rare/captured stuff.

Isn't this one just an early T-26 model with twin turret? OMG ugliest thing evar :eek: Btw Polish BAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whole universe Here some from me: BT-IS A-20 during trials in 1939 (i guess) A-20G with additional weights to simulate the up-armored tank (it will be the...
  3. RiccardoTheBeAst

Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Returns!

* The news are really exciting! About the new players, well i see them often mistreated by more experienced players for their mistakes, this indeed kills the community.
  4. RiccardoTheBeAst

The Victory Day!

Happy Victory Day! "Get Berlin....and Maidan"
  5. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Image] Captured german vehicles in Red Army.

Some (of the many) from Armchair General:
  6. RiccardoTheBeAst

BMD-1 from Belarus with StuG III vismod????

These are plausible options, anyway, i think this is an active unit from Belarus Army, so it sounds somewhat strange to me....
  7. RiccardoTheBeAst

BMD-1 from Belarus with StuG III vismod????

This is a picture from wikimedia commons, well it shows some Soviet BMD-1s in Belarus service, so it's a recent picture, from 2011 exactly. But, well, look at the BMD-1 on the left on the background....Balkenkreuz, schurzen, (fake)superstructure, etc... Does anyone know more about this?
  8. RiccardoTheBeAst

Death of Mikhail Kalashnikov

A genius. RIP.
  9. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Image] WWII Photogallery

Thanks to everyone for the participation and sharing ;) Here something more: Operation Barbarossa, 1941, notice the Panhard London, 1940 http://www.asisbiz.com/history.html
  10. RiccardoTheBeAst

Tank biathlon

I already knew this by Vitaly Kuzmin's photos, anyway here i could read some more interesting info, so thanks for posting and sharing this! :D Can't wait to see the 2014 and subsequent editions with crews from outside ex-USSR countries ;)
  11. RiccardoTheBeAst

Tripwire Interactive contribution to Chivalry Medieval Warfare?

At page 56 of the manual, under "Special thanks", you can see "John Gibson & All of Tripwire Interactive", does anyone know what contribution they gave? :confused: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/files/manual_v5.pdf
  12. RiccardoTheBeAst

[Game] Looking for a game...

Empire Earth i must say....anyway, play it! You lost a great game with 4 awesome campaigns! :p
  13. RiccardoTheBeAst

Feedback about tanks (26/04/2013)

Yoshiro! :eek: Btw, i don't remember right now, what is the default option? In case this is realistic, then WOOOT nice job ;);) (i'll give a try as soon as possible) EDIT: yeah, when unbuttoned, the tank stops. But anyway i cannot confirm that i was unbuttoned yesterday, but yes i guess. Does...
  14. RiccardoTheBeAst

For me it's F, but it doesn't matter, the point is that this shouldn't happen when you click the right mouse button ;) Yeah, it's common in RO and all its modifications. The problem still persists anyway, because the sound remains wrong in duration, so it needs to be fixed in any case. I...
  15. RiccardoTheBeAst

I've decided to do a jump into tanks tonight for a few minutes, after months and months. Here there's a list of strange things/bugs/things i didn't understand and some feedback: -[T-34] When you look into the periscope, if you press the right mouse button then the turret aligns in the direction...
  16. RiccardoTheBeAst

I want my MG-42 !

Do not get offended, but your comments are really stupid. This is NOT true. Darkest Hour isn't balanced at all, neither infantry weapons nor armored vehicles, but it's amazing and perfectly enjoyable. I can enter in "stupid-mode" and give a proper answer to all those: why the hell game...
  17. RiccardoTheBeAst

Would you play a RO2 expansion pack based on the Korean War?

Too much mods for now, i think that we should wait and see how the game will develop in the future. Splitting the community too much might be dangerous right now. Also, a LOT of work would be required so, be patient and wait. BlackLabel, the opposite of East Germany is West Germany, and the...
  18. RiccardoTheBeAst

Realism Mod (this is legit)

Somewhat conceited, isn't it? Anyway, thank you for the info about accuracy
  19. RiccardoTheBeAst

Ptrd-41

AT-rifle Crewman? AT-rifle crew Rifleman? Special Rifleman? Heavy-support Rifleman?