• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

[Error] Supression bug

This happened twice to me today. Once supression hits in, the effects last until you die. Doesn't matter if there's anyone shooting at you. Tried switching locations to safer ones, but the problem persisted.
  2. F

Manually bolting the weapon empty (take two)

Hullo, I posted this a few months back but since I didn't notice this one on the compiled suggestions list, I'll post it again. Could TW possibly implement manual bolting, so that we could bolt out our ammo manually and then reload a new clip, so we wouldn't need to shoot the clip empty and...
  3. F

One (possible) solution to the "no video" error.

My friend encountered this problem shortly after windows reinstall. I thought of an idea that he has an old video card (Geforce 4 mx) and the error message clearly stated that it cant give d3dx9 video, so.. If this happens to you, go to the RO system folder and open up your redorchestra.ini...
  4. F

Idea for bolt action rifle reloads

Well, since we don't have the amount of ammo we have in our gun displayed on our screen (which is good), I often want to reload the weapon before going back to the action just in case, if I'm unsure. The main problem with the bolt action rifles is that I need to shoot the clip empty before I can...
  5. F

Flare gun?

I was thinking about making an night map (when the night comes), not anywhere near pitch-black night or anything, but something not too bright and shiny. The thing is, the idea probably wont work due to low visibility but I just had another though - flare gun. I'm don't have indepth knowledge...