• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

So, it's been over 3 months since the official announcement for a fix "in the coming weeks". Any news? Are you making progress?
  2. F

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

My top three would be.. 1) Fix campaign balance 2) It is too limiting to actually deploy your machine gun in terms of your height and ability to correct your location horizontally. Many of the areas either have you not see over the trenches or sandbags, as in you bend in and down too much...
  3. F

[Error] Achievements are bugged!

I couldn't get kills bronze with 30 kills in a single match.
  4. F

What's breaking the WW2 experience for you?

Here's mine: - Bandaging: It feels like a feature which was made just for the sake of having many features. You can use your healing hands in 2 seconds and after that you're as good as new. Moreover, it makes bolt action rifle playing frustating at times, since you don't have the luxury of...
  5. F

MGs a bit underperforming?

I mostly like the MG's - they're accurate enough and pack a lot of punch.. but only if I don't run into deploy limitations and problems. Constantly I'm getting notified that there's no room to aim further - resulting in narrow fire areas. There's character bouncing/shaking related to weapon...
  6. F

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

I guess this is amazing in a way..
  7. F

[Error] Enemy tanks going invisible on Gumrak

Me and my friend have encountered this bug also.
  8. F

[Error] Supression bug

This happened twice to me today. Once supression hits in, the effects last until you die. Doesn't matter if there's anyone shooting at you. Tried switching locations to safer ones, but the problem persisted.
  9. F

Gameplay Videos

[link removed] More beta footage!
  10. F

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

I have a Asus G71 Republic of Gamers laptop. Specs: Quad-core QX9300 (2.53 GHz) 4gb RAM Geforce 9700m GT Windows 7 x64 I'm kinda worried about the GPU, will it be enough at least for medium details?
  11. F

Now that AVG aint free no more :O(

Here's an alternative: http://www.free-av.com/ I've used it for a year now, I find it pretty decent.
  12. F

Metalradio

Clean vocals in death metal? You gotta be kidding me.. Like that would ever work. I can't really figure out what's the point on arguing about how fitting growls/grunting/screaming actually is to a particular genre.. It's not like you are being forced to listen to those genres :). Just enjoy the...
  13. F

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic, but I just noticed something on Red Orchestra main site source code (accidentally opened it with FF) <meta name="keywords" content="red orchestra,ostfront,game,steam,unreal,ww2,tripwire,destineer,simulation,shooter,fps,world war II,eastern...
  14. F

Manually bolting the weapon empty (take two)

Would you really want to start separating rounds midgame from stripper clips? Ofcourse it's possible in real life, but in a game like RO it might not be all that fun to waste your time doing that.. But if it would be optional how do you want to reload your weapon, it might just do the trick.
  15. F

Yep, that's my point. But about reloading single rounds, the problem is that riflemen weren't probably equipped with single rounds, only those "comb" clips (sorry, don't know the exact name). aesdana, that's also a good alternative. If we could just get someone from TW to express their...
  16. F

Hullo, I posted this a few months back but since I didn't notice this one on the compiled suggestions list, I'll post it again. Could TW possibly implement manual bolting, so that we could bolt out our ammo manually and then reload a new clip, so we wouldn't need to shoot the clip empty and...
  17. F

Who's Mouse Do U Use?

Logitech MX 500. Me lakes it very much! \o/
  18. F

The tank combat is outrageous.

I still wonder if we can actually disable or blow up tanks' engines. Numerous times, the fire on the engine has no effect on anything and damaged engine doesn't limit their movement at all.. Yesterday at Orel, I shot T34 (if i recall correctly) three times to it's engine in a straight angle...
  19. F

RO player age poll

21 years and still going strong! The topic was once again misleading - I thought like "ROplayer age survey" ;|
  20. F

question on ram

If your ram sticks are identical models, put them in same colored slots - doesn't matter if you use if you use red or yellow slots.