• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hyperion2010

Global Stats Reset

Stats are completely borked. There is no way I have > 3000 kills. Impossible. Reset the whole system, achievements included, for the love of god. I actually want to earn my stuff, not have it given to me by a hoard of insects!
  2. Hyperion2010

[Error] Squad Leader Role Cannot Gain EXP

Yep, I'm getting this too. As a substitute for the SL xp, you do seem to get all the kills that your squad makes counting as your own...
  3. Hyperion2010

character is so small isnt it?

lol, how did this happen >_<
  4. Hyperion2010

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

Very smart decision. Reviewers review the game that comes OUT OF THE BOX, and those reviews CANNOT be revised to account for later improvements. So having everything spotless and ready to rock day 1 is critical.
  5. Hyperion2010

RO2 Release Date

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll be back from the woods by then.
  6. Hyperion2010

I know this is kind of silly, but yeah >_<

Implying that you will play this game with hud_on 1 ;) Actually, since they added the peripheral vision indicators, we're going to need some way to keep those and make everything else go away.
  7. Hyperion2010

Nearly the end of March

This makes me happy.
  8. Hyperion2010

The Happy Birthday thread!

Zipsssssssssssssss! Why were you not in irc for us to embarrass you!
  9. Hyperion2010

PC Gamer on Barrel Changes - and Heroes

Looking good. I cant wait to start wrecking people with the new MG setup ;) I can hear the shouts of "nerf the MG" already ^_^
  10. Hyperion2010

Crosshairs Podcast 25 - Live from TWI - Now Available

Great stuff, tons of good info, take as long as you need to get this perfect!
  11. Hyperion2010

New Capture system.

I really like this idea, the best part is, that in theory mappers could do this using any arbitrary map they wanted. Lets say you had a capzone brush (or set of brushes) that covered the whole zone in question, then you could let the mapper add sub brushes to that capzone that had different...
  12. Hyperion2010

Where is map Koitos?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. God why cant we just kill this thing once and for all and resurrect jucha in its place :( :(
  13. Hyperion2010

Plea from rockpapershotgun

Agreed. The less tunnel vision the better. The real answer is to playtest the hell out of a bunch of options and find a good balance between gameplay and control.
  14. Hyperion2010

TrackIR

I'm pretty sure the guys at TWI have kept their eye on TIR for quite some time but IIRC the costs associated with implementing it were simply too high given any potential returns. While it would be a cool investment, it would be a bad investment. There are so many features that would add more to...
  15. Hyperion2010

Plea from rockpapershotgun

Personally I really, really like the effect that DH's system has on gameplay. Sure it takes a little bit of control away from the player but it forces them to actually work with their team and increases the skill required. It doesnt make it impossible to kill someone shooting at you it just...
  16. Hyperion2010

New Screenshots (including snow)

FallenHeroes finally making it into the full game? Surely not!
  17. Hyperion2010

When We Said Big, We Meant Big

Great stuff guys!
  18. Hyperion2010

Heroes of Stalingrad Official Steam Game Group

Awesome! Keep on trucking ;)
  19. Hyperion2010

RIP Monkwarrior

RIP Monk. Very sad to hear we have lost another dedicated long time community member :(
  20. Hyperion2010

Lack of Publicity...

If you've ever listened to Ramm talk about this kind of thing you'd know that general silence is basically company policy on these matters.