• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

KF2 has best deagle 2016!

Non stop 1deagging madness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyU-hp-RQYw&feature=youtu.be Now the that the gunslinger update is finally here and we have the deagle back I think I see one mistake. With the revolvers and 1911 it seems like it was a mistake for tripwire to go futuristic with AK12...
  2. D

Vector based aiming mutator

Vector based aiming mutator somebody should make it so that you can aim like you do in red orchestra :) i dont think it should be to hard to make since kf is a ro mod?
  3. D

Dot of doom

has anyone actually got the dot of doom achievement?? I'm kinda skeptical that it even works
  4. D

melee weapons / ragdolls

I think you should be able to hit rag dolls with melee weapons Firearms in the game u can shoot rag dolls but not melee weapons :( !!! Not a huge deal if it doesn't happen but it would be so cool to be able to dismember ...lol... dead zeds with melee weapons and not just firearms
  5. D

Waterworks Achivements

Why was this map released "officially" if there is no achievements for it? I think its kinda cheap to say "3 new maps" but only 2/3 new maps have achievements ( excluding foundry which was released before but got achievements added recently ) Waterworks won first place in the contest after all...
  6. D

Crawler Stomp

I always felt that I should be able to kill a crawler by jumping on top of it ( if I get a chance to jump on it from a higher elevation ) Kind of reminds you of that phrase in the game "ewww a bug, somebody step on it!" Ive had my self in countless situations where im "bouncing" on top of...
  7. D

Perk Stats on steam

I think that you should be able to look at your perk stats from the same steam page where you can check the achievements but just under a different tab and it should look exactly like you see at the ingame perk screen so you can check how much u have to level something