• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

WWAUT - Hiring!

Yea if the boss wave doesn't end after a while HANZ should get a running speed buff to kill the last remaining insects
  2. D

ALL KF2 Weapon Skins - You wanna see em? Here they are

Thats great! ALL THESE SKINS designed for toddlers and infants and its a "mature" game? Why is KF trying to be like Call of Duty... CSGO made the mistake of losing integrity in this direction as well. No Olive Green skins... No Flat Dark Earth... No stippled handgun and modded slides... if...
  3. D

WWAUT - Conducting the Killing Orchestra

Please fix ragdolls falling through map geometry on evac
  4. D

KF2 has best deagle 2016!

Non stop 1deagging madness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyU-hp-RQYw&feature=youtu.be Now the that the gunslinger update is finally here and we have the deagle back I think I see one mistake. With the revolvers and 1911 it seems like it was a mistake for tripwire to go futuristic with AK12...
  5. D

Hans - A true Challenge or just Annoying?

phj34r hanz! hes a serious nazi who loves gassing j00s playing begging simulator 2. In the future hobos are gathered around consumerized 3d printers. Lol Honestly I think Hanz is more serious threat than patty. Patty may have some wildcard rockets but.... It seems even with gunslinger perk...
  6. D

KF 1022 Update

I had my hopes up... disappointed. Says you guys updated the collisions on my favorite map evac, but the zed ragdoll still fall through the entire ramp segment http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544176093526281904/66179ABBFD8C4FE6FC54D07049ABD3F0603AAC77/ 12:50 AM - snickers: that...
  7. D

KF 1020 Update is available

Bugs still not fixed: 1. Ragdolls floating and getting stuck inside doorways http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/575690321251168606/F6A35978DD168AA4006508D8A50EFE431C72418E/ 2. Map Evacuation Point, The narrow hallway / ramp segment, ragdolls fall through the floor.
  8. D

New Update 1015 Personal Thoughts

My two cents: All pistols sound terrible. Third person 9mm sounds like old 9mm Third person deagle sounds like 1911 No water impact particle effects or sounds. No water playermovement particle effects or sounds. Farm is a tiny map...... !? KF-FARM was like ten times the size. And so was Wyre...
  9. D

So I've found the toughest job in KF

The chamber can only contain one cartridge.
  10. D

Added weapons idea... What do you think?

LOL id be surprised if you own a single firearm. Heavy machineguns are called heavy for a reason. They're used from mounted positions commonly on vehicles... You must be smoking hard drugs if you think a human can carry around anything more than a general purpose machinegun
  11. D

Potato Post-Mortem and Edge Article

they're called achievements for a reason
  12. D

Weapons on the floor

yea it is called a public for a reason and if you're bad enough to think you're gonna join my game MID GAME just to have lulz and lose you will get kicked HURP DURP I JOIN MID GAME ON SUICIDAL AND HELL ON EARTH SERVERS HURRRR yea these people are the "douche bags" and deserve to be kicked
  13. D

Weapons on the floor

Sorry to hear that but me and my friend only like to play solo without ppl disturbing us. People always join high wave and beg for money like some newf4gs. And they're always deadweight and cause us to lose. This is why we kick anyone that joins. Its called winning. We've learned our lesson too...
  14. D

Firebug should get a discount on

hes suggesting a discount not a flame attack... Obviously firemen get axes for free its relative so I don't see how you people don't see a connection but either way I wouldn't want to use an axe as firebug
  15. D

Xmas Achievements being disabled

What part of "achievement" don't people get? It's called that for a reason
  16. D

Video of Aperture level

its not like that for me adjust your brightness settings
  17. D

if they want a m16 ..

lol chicken wing in that video he needs to learn to hold the weapon
  18. D

Husks shots blown up by nade.

I've had a husk blow me up with my own grenade at least around 10 times ( ever ) I seems to happen to me a lot... lol unlucky?
  19. D

What is your most hated kind of player?

ur just mad cause you cant top frag
  20. D

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

oh my god yes. And we got achievements for the new maps!!!