• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skew

Squad =IcM= seeks new recruits

You silly cunts! No one will want to join our clan when you're behaving like that!
  2. Skew

N.Y.Football Giants....

Great thread!
  3. Skew

[Game] Heroes and Generals (WW2 MMO FPS/RTS)

You play with the AI, yet you say you don't want to play with them? I don't even. Do you often look for features in a game you dislike against the other, then play those rather than what you enjoy?
  4. Skew

what's that iiiiiii?

))))))))))))))))
  5. Skew

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

All of the poll options.
  6. Skew

About "RO2 Dying"

Not really, no. My reasons for disliking RO2 has been mentioned several times earlier in this thread, I suggest you read other posts on the matter, rather than making such silly assumptions. You'll probably be surprised to learn that the most vocal critique of the game and those that wish for...
  7. Skew

Realism, frustration, and other things ROHOS

I feel the same way, the game just feels like a weak attempt to crossover RO with more popular shooters, and fails at it, making me want to play a more fulfilling simulation experience, or just lose myself in a braindead deathmatch game.
  8. Skew

I'm Still level 98

Wanna swap?
  9. Skew

[Game] Diablo III's DRM "solution" is beyond comprehension

There seemed to be a point where moviegoers became really whiney..... Then they gave up, and look at Hollywood now.
  10. Skew

[Game] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Agreed - even though it makes sense with the big crash and all, I find the setting too futuristic for my taste, I was sort of hoping for Deus Ex-like environments with renaissance architecture subtly decorated with technology.
  11. Skew

Vampire attack in the news

Fox News are so insensitive about other people's beliefs!
  12. Skew

Thief 4...

Thi4f: Assassin's Creed
  13. Skew

Why so cheap?

Because it's bad!:p
  14. Skew

What Instrument do you play?

I play very little piano, but I've already grown a bit bored of it. I'd like to learn to play the violin, but I'm afraid I'd just get bored of it as well and my money would be wasted. :( I'm more of a music person, I'm very interested in compositional methods and music history, but too lazy to...
  15. Skew

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

You know when the mechs roll through the Lucky Money Club and displace all the guests at random? Well, JC's love interest found herself a better offer... :p
  16. Skew

Iron Crescendo: The 2nd Concerto

He will be missed. :( Great idea, MoFo.
  17. Skew

Valves new game - a dota port on the source engine

I will definitely have to play this, but I probably won't be playing it for long. My year-long experience with Heroes of Newerth was a turbulent one; the DotA community seems to attract the youngest and most immature of players. :(
  18. Skew

Iron Crescendo: The 2nd Concerto

You have my attention. :cool:
  19. Skew

Polish Collector's Edition - WoW!

PolaaaaaAAAAAND!:mad: I really hope whoever is publishing the game in Scandinavia or the rest of Europe has the same idea.