• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

You have to own IF and A2CO and A3. IF can be converted to a mod to work with A2 and with AiA it can be further expanded to A3. Whole process should be doable now with PW6: http://play.withsix.com/
  2. D

Tactical Battlefield: An ArmA3 PvP modification

For those that didn't yet know; The previous iteration of this mod was for Arma2 and was called Project Reality (PR:A2). So those looking for the good old "PR" action in A3 engine, look no further. Anyone can run unofficial servers with other mods along TB so we might expect to see WW2 themed...
  3. D

Tried ARMA II today...

I recommend playing the tutorials thru just to learn the basic keys and then try some DayZ and customize the controls while you learn how Arma2 works. And before you start playing, just try to get your head over the fact that A2 feels very clunky and complex in the beginning and just accept it...
  4. D

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Yeap, there are so many things wrong with the way binocs work atm. On top of the things u mentioned you can't run with the binocs in ur hand either. Must be magic binocs.
  5. D

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Colt explained the issue explicitly right after my post.
  6. D

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Indeed. I truly hate the way the binoculars work in arma2. Hate it. But still Arma2 is a good game, for mods, once u just adapt to the "clunkiness". The game won't change so players just have to adapt, no way around it. And arma2 only came playable after the 1.60 patch last fall when they fixed...
  7. D

[Game] Rapid Assault - WW2 Online Tactical Shooter

Graphics indeed looked really outdated. But still, even if the gameplay makes up for it I just don't see what this game has to offer that isn't already out there in the form of other mods/games; FH2 (which looks btw awesome for a mod based on BF2) DH RnL H&G I44 PR:N But still I hope that RA...
  8. D

[Game] Project Reality ArmA II out tonight.

Let's update this topic a bit. Current version of PR:A2 is 0.15 beta and can be downloaded from here: http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#arma2 Trailers (Official and Unofficial): This is Project Reality - Arma 2 - YouTube PR:ARMA2 Mod v0.15 BETA Trailer - YouTube Those who own A2:CO and have...
  9. D

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

I thought I read elsewhere that A3 was still using the A2 AI scripts or whatnot. So they might get an overhaul. At least for DayZ:A3 :D I am more concerned about the PvP aspects of A3, and if it will be such a mess that it is in A2. Luckily PR (http://www.realitymod.com/downloads) made it more...
  10. D

3D locational Voip (with examples)

My guesstimate when this will be implemented:In the year 2525 by Zager & Evans - YouTube
  11. D

For the tread-heads: tanks explained?

Amen. We don't need the current system "explained". We need it revised.
  12. D

This +1. Tanks might be explained now but that doesn't really help if they aren't fixed.
  13. D

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

Arma2:CO 1.60.xxxxxx
  14. D

I could not really figure out from the wall of text; Is tanking after the new patch still going to be the same Gumrak-fights with sponge-sponge shooting with the same 2 tanks?
  15. D

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

There is also Project Reality for Arma2 which is way better than the vanilla Arma2 mp and PR is public only gameplay so no need to join some unit or whatnot. Though atm a lot of PR:A2 players are playing DayZ. But anyway, if and when u are after a "normal" public PvP MP in Arma2, try PR. This...
  16. D

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

I know that it is up to the server owners how they run their servers. But one can still rant about them. Those should not be used in PvP imo. Ppl might think that those are the default settings and the "way it was meant to be played" when even the devs play with them on.
  17. D

Hopefully not cos I hated the ping-pong tanking. On the other hand I doubt Ost had a magic camera flying above the tank that you could turn around and a crosshair...
  18. D

I agree that it is not helping that all videos show the crosshairs and tombraider mode. Ppl just think that is going to be the default way of playing. And I am afraid that it indeed will be :( LordSteve, A2 needs a OCed Sandy Bridge to work nicely. Phenoms etc. are not enough, not even fully OCed.
  19. D

Am I the only who is afraid that Liberation MP gameplay is going to be similar to A2 MP gameplay? Aka 90% of the servers look like this; - Tombraider players driving mario kart tanks and infantry shooting with crosshairs a bunch of dumb bots in a scenario called whatnot Domination, Evolution...
  20. D

* What changes have been made to the MP gameplay compared to vA2? * Is there going to be a more fluent squad system compared to the vA2? - Perhaps something on the line of PR:A2? * Will those squad mate icons be on the left down corner in the MP gameplay as well? And will the squad...